Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Good things come in small packages(1x1)

Suta (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Suta flew off her shoulder and grew to his medium size to help dig the grave. He used his claws to dig the dirt out of the ground.
Female characters (played by ChaosTheMew)

After the grave was done,Skylar removed some wire out of her pocket,placed the sticks to look like a cross and tied them together.She looked at the dragon."I think you should be the one to put her in the grave,since I don't really know her."

Suta nodded and walked towards Kuro's dead body. He gently put her body in the grave.

After the dragon put the girl in the grave,Skylar gently pushed the dirt back into the grave.After the grave was covered,Skylar gently pushed the cross into the top of the grave,then knelt down beside it and began to whisper a prayer.

Suta shrank down back to his smaller size of 2'1 and watched the girl as she praied.

At the end of her prayer,Skylar took a deep breath, opened her eyes and stood up.She looked at the dragon."I'll leave you so you can pay your respects."Skylar bowed her head and walked away until she reached the edge of the clearing.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Good things come in small packages(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus