Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Revelations

Gabriel Gray (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

Sylar's face softened. "Glove.. Trick.." He murmured, backing away from him and letting off the pressure. "I'm sorry about that... I have no use for killing you then. I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked. "To make up for this little mishap.." He took a ten dollar bill from his pocket, handing it over. "Here.. And if you ever need a watch, I have a store in L.A if you ever drop by. I fix and sell watches there.. "
Terus Nosactum (played by EonRising)

He rubbed his throat, "You scared the living shit outta me..." he muttered, "You can have the glove if you want. They're not hard to make," he offered it more out of fear than anything else.

Sylar shook his head. "No. I'm looking for real powers.. Well. I was. I shouldn't have even done this. I gave into my.. Hunger." He gritted his teeth, angry at himself. He rolled up a sleeve, staring at that scar on his arm... Carved in... I am Sylar ... But was he really?

"What do you mean y powers? Like the X-Men?"

".. Sort of. We are 'mutants'.. Evolved human beings with a greater existence. From storm conjuring to cryokinesis, a lot of people have powers these days and don't even know it. Myself.. My power is being able to take others' by killing them and deactivating a portion of the brain. I have many powers these days.. My favorite being telekinesis and shapeshifting.. I'm trying to change, though.. As you can deduce, i've killed many people due to having many powers. I won't kill you however. You don't have any powers apparently."

"No... I don't know anyone with these 'powers' either," he lied. He knew one, but didn't dare talk about him after what he had just heard.

"I don't need powers to tell that you're lying about that. Cheeks flushed out of fear for your friend. Pupils dilated. Cold sweat. All natural reactions of fear of being caught. I can admit that I'm doing my best to keep myself in line, and I am looking for others like me to befriend, but... Should I cross paths with someone like me I will need a companion to remind me who I am. Not who I was."

"If you're thinking of taking me, I have a family. I can't go with you," he protested.

"I meant in this town. You live in this town. It would be easy for you to help me control myself at least here.. I'll find someone else.. But Suresh and any of the Petrellis are a definite no.." He mumbled.

"I'm going to guess tht they're families of people you killed."

"No. Mohinder Suresh wants to kill me and all of the Petrellis want to lock me up. Including that cheerleader. Claire." He sighed. "They don't want to believe that i've changed.. Well. That i'm trying to.. By the way. You handled the situation well. You were calm and cooperated with me. That is what you always must do in such a situation."

"Um.. I try? I've never been put in a situation where somebody wanted to kill me because of a trick... Or a situation where someone wanted to kill me for that matter."
Blue Kazaykame (played by StillDoll)

(can i join in if you two dont mind?)

(Bleh. Sorry. I don't mind at all)

(I dont mind either)

Chuckling some, Gabriel turned away a moment. "Go if you like. However if I need to find you again it won't be hard. From touching your shirt I have your memory how to get home.." Thank you Angela Petrelli... "Anywho... My name is Gabriel Gray if I haven't told you yet. I apologize for this mishap."

"Er, it's okay I guess," he rubbed the back of his head nervously.
Blue Kazaykame (played by StillDoll)

Blue had seen those two at the cafe earlier an now as she walked down the street, she wondered what they were doing. Taking out a cigarette, she lit it with a flame on the tip of her finger. Blue was a master of all elements an could even create her own elements. She kept the cigarrete in the corner of her mouth and watched the man through narrowed eyes.
Strange.. He feels different than a normal human..
With a sigh, she blew the cigarette smoke from her mouth then made her way over to them. When she was in earshot range she decided to say something.
"Not that i really care what happens to the kid but..what are you doing?" she asked the man, stuffing her hands into her jean pockets.

" I was going to take his powers. Give in to my desires.. But they turned out fake." He shook his head. "My name is Gabriel. I'm a recovering mass murderer from the southern united states area. It's like an addiction for abilities. I collect them by removing components from my victims' brains... Like fixing a watch."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Revelations

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus