Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Another time, another world (1x1)

Eli Fox (played by Griffin)

"Emotion? Why would it cause suffering?" Though he was confused, he held out his hand to help her off the table. Something else was bugging him. "What were these Ancients?"
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

"From what I know they spoke many different languages. And were always fighting because of trivial matters that are long forgotten."

"Sounds like where I came from, good to know at least one universe managed to fix it... somewhat." Eli laughed, though it felt wrong in the situation.

"I'm the only one that tries to think for themselves."

"oh, that's not good then. That would there's a greater intelligence then." Eli frowned. "This is not good at all."

"Why are you so different?"

"What do you mean?" The struggles of adjusting to a new place: Not knowing what's going on. Either way, he had to find a way out, and a safe place for them to go while the Reciever recharged.

"You express what is forbidden, where are you from?"

"oh, a place quite far from here." Several universes in fact. "I'm Eli by the way, Eli Fox."

"I'm drone gen207. But I prefer gen."

"Nice to meet you, Gen." ((OOC: Much better than SMS))

As he finished speaking, an alarm went off, over their heads, making Eli jump at the noise.

"They've sensed your unregistered mind, we must flee at once!"
And exclaimed as she grabbed Eli's hand and pulled him behind her as she ran off.

"They can sense my mind?" He said as Gen -Jen?- ran holding his hand. "Is there anywhere we can go?"

"Nearby, there's a rural area we've yet to colonize."

"Got it." He sped up to run beside her, his sneakers squeaking on the hard marble floor. "Hey, earlier you said you are the only one that tries to think for themselves. What did you mean by that?"

"At birth everyone has a chip placed in their heads to keep them acting a certain way, when they came out with an upgraded version of it I was one
Of the first in line for the new prototype. It malfunctioned in my brain and allowed me access to my under developed emotional servers."

"So basically you are becoming more human as this keeps happening?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Wait, doesn't that also mean you can be tracked?"

"They disabled my tracker since they thought they'd never see me again."

"Thank god." He heard a noise, like a computer booting up. " Hey, do you hear that?"

"Unfortunately yes, tell me can you deflect gun fire?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Another time, another world (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus