Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stay With Me

A young female was sitting on top of a building. She seemed lonely but was trying hard not to accept that fact. She felt abandoned by the world and alone by the people around her that left. As she looked up at the sky, the cold night wind touched her long hair that reached all the way down to her waist. Her black boots reached up to her knees. The female wanted to look for stars up on the sky but found none.
"Nothing will stay... With me."
She muttered to herself silently.
"Everything leave... From me."
She kept on reminding herself that she wasn't at all in need of anything.
It... wasn't true, right?
Danniel Riley (played by EonRising)

(Would you mind me joining this one as well?)
Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

(Hi there ^^ Anyone can join in my RPs xD haha sure of course you can join )

(Alright, It's "Andrew" in case you didn't read the player, that's why I asked)

The coyote girl was sitting at the bottom of the bulding, her knees up against her chest, her paws, face and clothes all very dirty and she was crying to herself.

(^^ I wouldn't ever forget the RPer that I talked with when it was my first time here xD haha)

"..." She was still staring up at the skyes that showed no sign of any stars.

"You know what? No more self pity," Danniel stood suddenly and stormed up the fire escape of the building and to the roof, not seeing Akane there as well and she stood at the edge.

"?" Akane then noticed her and looked up.
"...Who..." She spoke up silently and in a soft voice.

The coyote looked down over the edge of the building, still not noticing Akane and took a deep breath, a single tear rolling down her cheek now as she made ready to jump.

"Um...E..Excuse me...?"
She called out and then saw what the coyote was about to do, then yelled out
"Wait!! What're you doing?!" She stood up from where she was sitting at. She thought; 'I have to stop her!'

She looked up, startled at the voice and wobbled, almost losing her balance.

"Oh!" She got up and hold onto her arm, helping her regain balance. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you alright?" She asked

"No... I'm donev wallowing in self pity," she growled angrily and made ready to step off the ledge again.

"No stop!" She blocked her way, stretching her arms wide.
"Your life... It is precious. Don't throw it away so easily!!!" She yelled.
"...Please"

"Why? What do you care? You don't know me. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of being alone on the streets. I'm tired of having sore paws all the time and always being sick and hungry... I'm tired of it," she cried.

"I don't know anything about you... I don't even know you, you're right. But..." She looked down
"But it's still true that your life is precious and it's important to keep it... No matter what."

"Why though? I'm not worth anything. The only thing I have is the clothes on my back. I've never even been worth somebodies spare sock or anything in the winter. Why should I still be living? I'm just a waste of oxygen," she started crying again and sat down on the roof.

"That's not true... Everyone have reasons and worths of living... I believe that you are important in this world... A very important part of the world." Akane smiled softly

"Why do you say that?" Danniel looked sadly up at her, "I have to dig in the garbage for food. I'm done with this horrible life I've got."

Akane looked at her with soft eyes "But I stil believe... that no matter how you have lived till now, you're still baluable and important."

"Why? What have I done to make you think that?" she stood on the ledge again and several people were looking up at the young coyote now.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stay With Me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus