Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Can I be Saved?

The world is full of hopelessness.
Nothing seems to be a help in living.
However if you give up it is in instant that you die...
This district is filled with madness, the citizens and the government seem to be very out-of-normal range.
'Those people are lunatics' Mother used to say to her red-haired child.
'Everything was taken. Among with your father as well.'

Ikiru has ran away from the society years ago.
Having to endure and survive the harsh world, it wasn't a delightful thing to be left alone.
He, no who is actually a She, dressed in male clothing was sitting in narrow alley as usual.
From the government who was chasing her She had to run away and live the life of a stray dog.
Her hair was short red that reached up to her neck. It was necessary to cut it in order to be disguised as a male.
With a dagger about a foot long hidden at the right side of thigh, Ikiru's violet eyes gleamed with hatred,
Hatred... Towards the world
The government.
It was disgusting how she felt; nauseating how she was treated in the crazy world.
She would have to live hiding her identity and history.
Though she despised the world and its government so much, there was nothing she alone could do.
Ikiru would have to live the way she did until now.
Ikiru gripped her fist tightly almost so that it hurt. She sat down leaned her head back at the wall of the alley. With a sigh, she closed her eyes.
Sirens shattered the peaceful neighborhoods as government authorities pursued yet another man bent on overthrowing the government.

Cody Wesson lay nearly flat against his motorcycle as he weaved his way through traffic and into the lesser known parts of town until he was lost in the back alleys. But they weren't just back alleys; they were his home and his saving grace as many of the streets were hardly wide enough to permit government vehicles down them.

The sputtering of his motorcycle echoed as he deftly followed the maze of alleys until he came to an abrupt halt. He killed the engine and turned off his headlights, waiting for the sirens to pass. There was no way they could follow him, for even helicopters would be unable to shine their lights down here.

His hands fell to the revolvers holstered at his side, brushing back the edges of his leather coat for just a moment as he checked for injuries. And then he chuckled to himself. Another successful mission.
Kaira Lance (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

Ikiru's eyes snapped open as the noise of a motocycle was coming closer to her direction in the alley. She slowly got up and quietly hid herself at the corner, taking out the hidden dagger. She was used to these situations but didn't know what was going on, and knew the fact that caution was needed. She stood there silently and tried to listen closely.
He dismounted from his motorcycle, leaving it to lean on its kickstand as he untied his duffel bag from the back of it. Slinging the bag over his shoulder with a grunt, he walked confidently away from the motorcycle. His hands were still fixed to his revolvers, but that was more from habit than anything else. He wasn't intending to shoot anyone at the moment.

"Hm, well, another successful raid means a few more months of planning. The boys'll be happy with this." He glanced down the alleys he was passing, watchful for anyone trying to sneak up on him.

Listening to the man, Ikiru peeked her head out to look at him as he was walking away. She caught the sight of his motocycle. 'Who's he? What's he been doing here?' She kept on thinking as she never loosened her gaze on the man. She started walking slowly, following the man and hiding herself at the corner of the alleys every seconds. Ikiru couldn't lose her guard any second... Her violet eyes gleamed in cautiousness as she was eagerly willing to find out who the man was.
Cody was paranoid. It was how he'd stayed alive for so long in such a dystopian environment when literally everyone was out to get him.

So when he heard the faint echoes of feet, he spun and looked behind him. His hands were on his revolvers, ready to draw, before coming to two conclusions. The first being that if an Agent was following him, they would have called for backup long ago. The second being that whoever it was, obviously felt just as paranoid. It was probably safer to hide in the shadows anyway.

He didn't see anyone but that didn't stop him from confronting the darkness. "If you're going to follow me, you might as well come out. Because you won't be getting much farther unless I permit it."

Ah yes, he did have a few men standing watch at carefully selected intervals. He wasn't stupid and the Resistance needed warning well in advance of who and what was coming their way. Be it people looking for a place to chill for a day or a month or longer; or someone intent on discovering them.

He stayed looking at the path he'd come, his hands loose at his sides. "Well?"

Ikiru stopped when she heard the man's voice. Was he talking to her? Did he know that she had been following him? She didn't seem to show any hint of shock but slowly stepped out of the alley's corner. One of her hands were reaching for her hidden dagger unnoticingly. Her eyes were slightly hiden by her bang as her short-lengthed hair was dancing in the wind...

She knew that this man was more than a normal citizen. She spoke out with a cold but cautious voice
"Arrogance, huh... I followed you because I felt the need to find out what kind of man you are. I don't need to get any "permission" to do so."
He smirked at her words, but his eyes were steadfast on her hand and whatever she was reaching for.

"I only meant that you'll be observed and stopped if you continue to follow me. Without my permission. Even the cops don't track me here without some sort of backup. And depending on how long you've been following me, you should know already the type of man I am."

He paused and then added, "Not all of us agree with how things have been moving lately. I'm heading up one of the groups who disagree with the way things are and we're looking to change it. By any means necessary." It wasn't exactly a question, but he would note her reaction to it and act accordingly.

She twitched a bit at the man's word and paused for a moment, later saying "What makes you think that it's safe to tell me those kind of valuable information? You should trust no strangers in this district."
He looked her over. "As far as I can tell, you're unarmed and alone. Not much of a threat and certainly not a cop, undercover or otherwise."

Shrugging he sank his hands into his pockets. "Likewise you shouldn't be so quick to trust me either. However, in times like these it's when people such as ourselves must bond together or lose all hope of making a difference." He grinned and stated: "We're revolutionaries, if you need to know."

Hitching the bag more comfortably on his shoulder, he turned to continue on his way. "You're welcome to join me."

"I care less about what you do unless you're harmful to me. Also you do not know if I am one of those government's person. I mean- who knows? Trust no one in this society, that's a technical trivia in this place."

Ikiru continued to talk with a calm voice, not loosening her cautiousness toward the man.
However she started walking towards him in slow steps, completely showing herself.

"Trust me, I'm not one of those dogs but you don't know what I'll do either."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Can I be Saved?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus