Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Servant and His King~ (MxM)

Zarath (played by ShyDragon) Topic Starter

Igneous gracious wrote:
So I'm guessing you want to play both main characters correct?

Play both main characters? What do you mean by that? XD
Yup
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29)

Zarath wrote:
Igneous gracious wrote:
So I'm guessing you want to play both main characters correct?

Play both main characters? What do you mean by that? XD

Well you have your character, I'm only assuming you wish to play the kingly love interest as well no?

Ooooh... Well, I was actually thinking that whoever joined would rp the king. XD That is just how I learned to rp.
Shy please answer your message's
Um shy???

You can rp as whoever you want

Well, I plan on rping the servant. xD You?
I plan on rping the King's daughter

I can play multiple roles if needed.
Cool!!!

Could you rp the king? You can also rp whoever else you'd like.
Ummm SHY????

I'd love to.
Shy?????????

Okay, so shall we start the rp?
Yea you men can start

(Alright, so just start rping off mine, and remember your own characters. xD)

A figure stood beside a large cherry blossom tree, hidden by the shadow and cloak that they wore. Their silver eyes seemed to glow dimly, and they were as still as a statue. The eyes were upon a man who was relaxing in a hot spring, the eyes held want and nervousness.
'Zarath, he could never want you...' A cruel voice echoed in the half-dragon's mind. Biting his lower lip, he lowered his eyes. 'After all, you are just a lowly servant and he is a king. 'He'd never give you another glance'. The voice continued. Shaking his head, the black haired half-dragon slipped back into the trees and he leaned against the tree trunk, looking at the sky peeking through the branches of the tree.
A female stood next to the king his daughter Jane was the eldest and was loved by him "father is it alright if I wash your back?" The 17 year old female asked

While Jane, the eldest of his daughters was indeed a fine woman it was his eldest and only son igneous which would claim the throne when he passed. Unfortunately he was rather childish and often spent his day amongst the citizens of the surrounding city rather than in his chambers studying to be king,
He stopped listening to his father after his father stopped listening to him. This was only after the boys mother died. Now igneous knew that his father climbed Both sides of the fence, so he was likewise determined to find his father a new lover before he passed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Servant and His King~ (MxM)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus