Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Servant and His King~ (MxM)

(REALLY!?!?!?!?!)
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29)

(What?)
(Never mind let's get this over with)

Jane) *she was walking in the forest when she bumped into black haired half dragon from awhile ago* AHHHH!!!
Zarath (played by ShyDragon) Topic Starter

Zarath shook his head faintly, then he took a breath and moved out of the trees and to stand a few feet from where the king and his daughter were, holding their towels. Right now he was here attending to the two royals. He was to get food, drink, or whatever else the two wanted. Which he didn't mind, as he only knows servitude. His silver gaze were emotionless as he gazed at them.
(Whoops should have waited!!!!)
Jane) *she stumbled into zarth *
Zarath*

Igneous stumbled into the bathing area with a laugh, the boy himself new that the half dragon servent nearby had a crush on his father, why he'd never know. And for the past few months has been dropping hints on the old man, unfortunately his old man is so thick they never seem to reach him.
"Hey ya old geezer, sup sis."
He said directing his gaze to Jane.
Jane) Igneous!!!! Your back from your mission!!!!

Zarath barely held himself up with the towels after princess Jane stumbled into him. Luckily her attention swiftly changed to her brother and he manged to set himself upright. The barest hint of a smile touched his lips and he watched the reunion silently.

"Sis for the last time, it wasn't a mission. I was just in the city getting some supplies for a friend."
He stated sending Zarath a wink.
Jane) I know!!!!! Its just your my favorite.your my hero. And I love everything about you

Zarath flushed when he saw the wink that the young prince sent his way and he quickly looked away. 'Stop staring at them, one day it'll get you into trouble.' He thought to himself with a grimace. Then he smiled to himself as he listened to the princess's joy filled words.

"Sis for the last time I'm no hero , I'm just a man."
He spoke with an exasperated sigh.
Jane) but I can tell you who missed you more *she backs up and grabs Zarath's hand* zarath missed you more then I did

Zarath went wide-eyed and he quickly pulled away from the princess, shaking his head. "I-I am sorry princess but I'm not sure what you mean," he stammered out. Eyes glancing to the watching king then back to the two younger royals.
Jane) uh-uh yeah right *she giggled*

"Sis you know I'm in a relationship."
He mutters with a laugh.
"Oh your excused zarath, go and do as you wish."
Jane) *she laughs and runs over to her father and whispers something to him*
(I'm sorry if I messed up the plot)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Servant and His King~ (MxM)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus