Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The way the cookie crumbles

Bay Quinton (played anonymously)

Dex nods, in understandment.
"Nice to meet you!" He said, as the girl walked sway from him.
"Huh, didn't even get her name." He said, rubbing his chin.
"Oh, well! It was nice to see a fellow servant. Now, where are those fruits??" He asked, grinning.
Adrianna (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

"I still have alot to buy...fish, meat, tomatoes and rice...better get a move on."

She says rushing to the rice stand. She buys heaps of rice, since there wasn't much of a limit to her spending. She puts them in the bag and then runs to buy the tomatoes, meats, and fish. Once she's bought everything, she gets into a cab and rides to the house, where she rushed to the kitchen and puts everything away.

After finishing grocery shopping, Dex made his way to the cashier, and checking out his items.
He thanked the lady with a smile and made his way out of the store. "I'm hooome!~" Dex said, closing the door behind him.
"Master! Where art thou?" He asked, grinning.

"hmm...no sign of him....how am I supposed to cook something they'll like if he doesn't tell me..."

She grumbles before turning to look at the fridge. She sees a note, telling her to make chicken, steak, and other such foods since they'll be having royalty over.

"The princess huh? Time to get to work I guess..."

~meanwhile~

Lullaby opens the door of her study to find dex at the entrance. She smiles at him and hugs him.

"How lovely to see you've returned home. Now, go put those away! Well be leaving here momentarily so go get your things ready!"

Dex nods, and runs into the kitchen to put the groceries away. He then runs into his room once more, before finding a better outfit to wear.
"Ready!" He smiles.

Isamu makes his way to the living quarters, finding Adrianna.
"Good afternoon." He says, sitting down on the couch.
"I take it you saw my note?" He asked, quickly flashing his eyes to her and back at the television.

"I did. And Ive already started. The steak is frying in the skillet, the chicken is in the oven, and the side dishes are prepared and layed out. The main courses will be done before they get here."

She says glancing at him while setting up the table.

~meanwhile~

"Splendid! Now let's go. I don't intend on being late."

She says as one of the other servents opens the carriage door for her. She smiles and climbs inside, waiting for dex.
Isamu Dahl (played by _iNk3d)

Isamu nods at the girl, noticing her skills at preparation.
"Very nice. I admire your organization." He said, showing a soft smile.
"Anyways, the guests should be here any minute. Be at your best, please. We wouldn't want any accidental mishaps, now would we?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Dex nods, jumping into the carriage and thanking the servants for holding the doors open.
"Let's roll!" He said, laughing.

"I personally wouldn't mind it..."

She grumbles to herself as she finishes setting up the table. She walks to the couch and sits down, sighing as she runs a hand through her hair.

"Why are you inviting a princess over anyway...."

Lullaby smiles and instructs the driver, before they take off towards isamus house.

Isamu shrugs.
"I told you. She's an old friend of mine. We're just catching up on old times." He said, reminding the girl.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"Oh, they've arrived. I'll get it." He said, standing and brushing himself off before walking over to the door.

Dex smiled as they parked outside, admiring the house.
He got out of the carriage first, opening the door for his master and holding his hand out for her to take.
"I'm so excited!!" He says, grinning.

Adrinna sighs and stands up, going back to the kitchen to finish preparing for dinner.

Lullaby smiles and takes his hand, holding her dress so she wouldn't trip. She steps out before letting go of his hand.

"Behave yourself."

She says warmly before going to the door and knocking.

Dex nods eagerly, but regains his composure.

"Behave yourself." Isamu says, before opening the door.
He gives the girl a warm smile, and opens the door wider for her to enter.
"Lulluby; such an honor to see an old friend." He says.
"Ah, I see you have brought your servant along with you. How do you do?" He says, grabbing Dex's hand and shaking it.
"I have Adrianna preparing food. Once she is finished with the final course, I'll introduce you two." He says to Dex.
Dex nods, followed with a warm smile.
"I'm sure I'd be happy to meet her." He says rather formally.
Though Dex was pretty enthusiastic for his usual attitude, he was taught by his master how to be the perfect guest.
It really paid off.

Lullaby smiles and takes his hand, kissing his ring, as all the royals were taught to do. She then takes him warmly by the hand and walks with him to the living are and takes a seat.

"I'm sure shell be wonderful. I hope you've been treating her well."

Adrianna finishes up in the kitchen and sets up the table. She wipes sweat from her brow before cleaning herself up and going to the living area.

"Dinner is ready master..."

Isamu nods, followed with him standing up.
"Lulluby, let me introduce you to Adrianna, my servant. Adrianna, this is Lulluby. Also, her servant." He said, motioning to the two of them.

Dex watches as Adrianna is introduced. He realizes now that she is the girl he bumped into at the grocery store.
'Small World..' He thinks.
He gives an awkward smile, and scratches the back of his head, pulling his other hand out in front of her.
"I'm Dex." He said, smiling.

"nice to meet you Adrianna"?

Lullaby says smiling warmly at her. She then proceeds into the dining room and takes her seat, waiting for isamu.

Adrianna stares wide eyed at dex before taking his hand and shaking it.

"Adrianna...."

Isamu takes the seat next to Lullaby, and intertwines his fingers, setting them on his lap, followed with him crossing one leg over the other.
"Lulluby, answer me this. Why did you get Adrianna?" He asks her.

Dex awkwardly smiles at the girl, scratching the back of his head.
"You look like the kind of person who spills a bunch of beans on the floor." He says, shrugging with a grin.

"I only spilled those beans because you weren't watching where you were going..."

She says before noticing them talking. She raises an eyebrow in confusion. Lullaby had actually bought her??

Lullaby adjusts her dress and looks at the plates in front of her, before smiling at isamu.

"I wanted to help her.'

Isamu nods, before asking another question to the woman.
"In what way? For your sake or hers?" He asks, probing her for answers.

Dex frowns, but raises his hands up in defeat.
"Yeah, that was my bad, sorry.
Anyways, what do we do now?" He asks, smiling.

"now we serve them food...."

She says standing up and grabbing a plate, serving the two of them their food and drinks, listening intently on their conversation.

"for hers. After the war, the world has become a cruel place. People treating other people like animals. If I can save even one, it would make me very happy."

Dex follows after the girl.
"But, why?" He asks.
"It's boring." He says, groaning.

Isamu nods in understandment.
(Oh shit, I just realized I mixed up the two. Adrianna goes w/ Isa and Dex w/ Lulluby. Oh well, I'll work from here.)

"Tell me, Lulluby. How much do you care about Dex?"

(lol I was wondering if that was on purpose or not xD)

"It's what servants do...."

She whispers as she serves them their plates and returns back to dex.

"I don't like it either."

"I care for him quite deeply. And how about you? How much do you care for Adrianna?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The way the cookie crumbles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus