Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The way the cookie crumbles

Isamu Dahl (played by _iNk3d)

Dex nods.
"Then why do it?" He asks.

"Quite." He says.
"However, I'd say she's more disciplined than your Dex. What do you limit his abilities to, Lulluby?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
Adrianna (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

"trust me.....when I first arrived, I was defiant. m....I don't have a choice. you seem to be able to do what you want..."

"Well he's not magical as far as I know. but he's a servant for hire. He needed a place to stay, so I let him work for me in exchange for room and board and food."

Isamu nodded at the girl.
"How are his living conditions?" He asked.
"This is all out of meet curiousity, of course." He said, reassuring the girl.

Dex groaned, followed with him stretching his arms and looking around at the house.
"Yeah, I have my limits." He started.
"But, not all of them have to be as boring as you make them seem, y'know?" He said with a smile.
Adrianna (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

"before you say such things with such certainity, maybe you should try putting yourself in someone else's shoes!"

She says snapping at him.

"There good. I live in the castle, so the servants quarters are decently sized."

Dex raises his hands up defensively.
"Yikes, sorry. What I meant to say was, maybe there's another way of seeing things. A different angle to look at.." He says, trailing off.

Isamu nods, before resting his hand on his chin.
"Well, that concludes my query. Did you have any questions for me, Lulluby?" He asks, staring at her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The way the cookie crumbles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus