Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » I Want a RP Partner~

(edited)
Hi!
Well I want a RP partner, as stated on the title.
I have never tried straight romance RPing.
I do like adventurous types of RPs as well.
This (my) character is a young female(I am even younger than her so lol)
I really don't mind about any ratings. I want to try everything as long as I'm on this site.
(I registered only a few days ago XD)
RolePlaying is fun, and I like it (who doesn't?)
But the thing is not every time I would see someone to RP with me.
Anyone wants to be my RolePlaying partner? ^^
I do want to try romance related RP as well. Please reply if you're interested :)
I'd love to, you seem like a fine RPer, although romance RP can be a bit... boring, so to say, or, atleast in my experience.
If you woudldn't mind me, i'd probably do so with another character, a fourty-two year old and a fiveteen year old isn't the best combination, is it?
Also, what's your timezone..?
Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

Thank you for the compliment ^^
Haha well I like those action and adventurous things too, honestly. I've never tried romance... so I never had any experience on that. I like adventures :3 Lol and well of course I don't mind anyone! I actually am glad that you actually replied to my topic. ^^ And my timezone is USA eastern. (If I'm not wrong XD) I live in the New York so :3 hehe
We'd have a difference of six hours then, seeing how it's 0:08 at the time of posting this for me(And, if the time thing i checked is correct.)
I'd still love to sort something out in messages though, so, if you still want to go trough with this, even though we'd have a time difference of six hours.
Just message me with what you had in mind.

^^ Yeah six hour difference is pretty much. And sure I think I can PM or chat, either way you want. I'm glad that I met someone for RPing with ^^

Okay, so are you here? :3
Yush, and planning on staying online for atleast half an hour. ;), just send you a message, so, message me back. ;D

oh xD haha okay

It's just that my laptop is too slow..;-;
Am I the only one that is finding it a bit weird and creepy that a girl under 15 years old is looking for romance focused rp on her also underaged character? By the gods I hope not.

I didn't mean I want smut xDD but I've never tried romance RP so I figured if I can try that genre on this site.
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Are you willing to RP with a female ghost? She is in this profile under Cassdiy. I really haven't had a chance to play around with her much but I'm always willing to use her seeing that she is my first ever ghost and I really want to play with her. :)
Well, I can't really help you in the romance department, but... all girls like ponies, right? I'm pretty sure I read that in Facts Quarterly at some point.
Minerva

Oh, don't poke at the girl. Not all romance involves getting in someone's pants, regardless of what we dirty adults think. I "fell in love" several times without dropping my drawers, at or around that age. Wanting romance is perfectly natural. :) I do admit I avoided replying however... as... I don't have any young characters. Like... at all. The closest I have is Auroch, a 4 year old wolf... Or Luci, who's thousands of years old and may appear 16-18 when trying to cater to a younger audience, but even then he's a heartbreaker and not good for romance. All my characters have gotten old, like me. :x I will say romance is best attached to another genre in roleplay, or put as a side-interest. My favorite pairings came from years of adventuring as friends (shizuka x zento, rumea x jinto, etc). Also there was ash x serafine, which was merely one of many interactions in a group rp. Find a main rp objective and let what happens flow naturally. :) That's how a good romance happens.
Sanne Moderator

As the OP made clear what her intentions are (no smut!), I think it's best if everyone focused on the topic at hand: finding an RP partner. :) Everyone has different views on what makes romance a romance, if a discussion is desired it's better fitted in a new topic rather than go off topic here.

Good luck finding somebody to play with, KurosakiSooIchi!

Thank you very much, and I'm glad that a lot of you understand what I meant ^^

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » I Want a RP Partner~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus