Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Burn to Cinder (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

He smiled "Ok suit yourself, what if someone walks in and sees you sat there?" Daniel said walking over the stereo system, and started a song
Cinder (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"If So,then it happened." She put her hands on her cheek.

"If you want you can change the music" right then the doorbell rang, it was the pizza "Add it to my tab I'll pay it all back" he said to the pizza guy as the door shut. Daniel turned around and looked at Cinder then at the sofa and then back at Cinder "okay have it your way" He sat down on the floor opposite Cinder and opened the pizza box "Dig in" he said smiling

She grabbed one peice and ate slowly.She was thin and had not eaten for a while but she didn't seem that hungry.

He smiles and says "so Cindy how did you end up on alone?"

She looks at him then down."I don't know.It just happened."

"Well stay here for as long as you want but my job requires me to go out a lot" he looks at her innocent face making him feel guilty, she didn't know what kind of job he does and what he looks like in his other form. "do you believe in demons?"

She nods lightly and outs her hand to her mouth.

The pizza was all done so Danny got up and made his way to the bar, the bar was on the far right next to the stereo system. He returned with 2 strawberry sundaes placing one in front of Cinder. He sat on the floor opposite her "what do you find so appealing about the floor anyway" he says trying to get comfortable

"It's closer to the earth." She smiled slightly and looked at him.

"More like a pain in the butt, literally " he said laughing you should get some sleep. "I have a mission tomorrow, here's an extra key" he hands her a key to the shop door "Go to get checked up by a doctor, buy some clothes that'll fit you. use this" he hands her a Credit card and smiles

She takes it and tilts her head."No,no...this is far too kind..."

"yeah tell me about it, but hey you need it. when you find a place to stay you can return them but for now you'll need them" he said smiling "now get some rest" Danny got up and made his way towards the sofa he removed his shirt and waist coat revealing his muscular torso

She looked at him for a while with a blush then walks to his bedroom and sits on the bed."..."

"o and Cinder you wont have met Crystal before but you will soon, She's my one and only" he shouted so she could here him

"Got It!" She shouted back and layed down.

He smiled to himself thinking about how crystal makes him feel "i miss her already" he whispered

She fell asleep.

"CINDER" he shouted as he opened the bedroom door."get up, get up"

he didn't tell her where he had gone when she was asleep

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Burn to Cinder (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus