Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Burn to Cinder (OPEN)

Cinder (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She woke up and tilted her head,rubbing her eyes."Wha?"
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"Cinder bad news , crysstal is gunning for you" he said as he ran over to the bedroom window and opened it. Daniel picked up a knife and cut his palm, he rubbed the blood on the windowsill as if someone escaped. He looked back at Cinder and said "Cinder you need to get out of here! take that credit card and give me the extra keys, there's a motel just 4 miles away from here. Get yourself a room and stay there i will meet with you tomorrow morning" he said worried

"Thank you."She handed him the keys and she vanished into a black dust.

Daniel shouted behind her "Don't worry I wont let anything happen to either of you, i'll meet you at the motel tomorrow!" after that he ran around the corner

She understood and reappeared at the motel.

The next day Daniel arrived at the motel Frustrated and confused, the motel owner told me that she was staying in room 32. "cinder!" he knocked 3 times

She opened the door."Hiya"

Danny leaned against the door frame with his hands in his pocket, he looked at Cinder with open eyes. "Cindy tell me the truth, do you or do you not have amnesia, because i have the most gorgeous woman back home that i think I love but she's gunning for you. Please tell me she's got the wrong person" he looked at Cinder with a worried experssion

"I remember everything,and no.She's correct." She smiles and hands him his credit card and walks out.

How... Someone so innocent... I trusted her these questions raced through Danny's head. He chased after her with more questions "Cindy, WAIT!"

She stopped and smiled."Yes,Danny?"

He looked at her with a surprised look on his face "I trusted you, I took you home, gave you food , clothes I even smuggled you out of my home using MY blood on the windowsill to make it look like someone had gotten out, and you repay me with this?" He Looked into her green eyes "Did you know she would come looking for you?!"

"And that's why I'm taking my leave." She winks and kisses his cheek then walks off.

As she Walked away his eyes reverted to the floor, the anguish of his emotions as a child return. his anger blew sky high "HOW COULD YOU KILL A GIRLS FATHER, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE. TO NOT HAVE A FATHER"

"Why,of course I do." She keeps walking."Im the one who killed him too."

Daniel was way too angry to let her go, he moved so fast that she didn't even see him move, he stood in front of her with with Blood shot red eyes. "You...Killed your... And then...her's?" his demonic form revealed itself with purple electricity surrounding him

She sighs."I'm to lazy to fight......" She does a flip over him and keeps walking.

Daniel shouts behind her "UNLESS YOU WANT A BULLET IN THE BACK I SUGGEST YOU STOP THERE!" Danny had a code 'never to hurt a human even if some are worse than demons' "i just have one more question" he said now back in his human form.

She leaned all the way back,looking at him up side down."Yes?"

"...Why?, why did you kill her father?, and why did you kill your own?" he asked looking into her eyes

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Burn to Cinder (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus