Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Secondlife?

Herro everyone! Thought I'd see who all plays secondlife on here. I've been spending alot of time on it lately, and am always looking for others to rp with :) So send me a message ok? look for Lucrezia Horten

See ya there! <3
I have a account for second life...but it's been so long since I've been on there...hmmm...
Second liiife... I'm so tempted to start all over again!
SteamPower_Birb Topic Starter

Oh yes =D i love it, always interesting to me. you both should totally start again!
I'll put it on my to-do list when I get a comp back. My dad hooked me up with some goodies on it. Pm me for details on that. Real hush hush type stuff. Lol.
Tanya Yun (played by Tanya)

Would love to play some more, but I only have one stick of ram, and it hates my computer with an undying passion of a thousand burning suns. :( It makes me so sad, I really enjoy playing.

For when I do eventually get to play tho, it's Eiri Inglewood x_X; Been a while since I've typed that name!
SteamPower_Birb Topic Starter

Yay! I shall send a friend thingy now <3 when you are able just shoot me a message! =D
I SecondLife sometimes, and it is usually glorious and full of shenanigans, though I do tend to get bored when I have nobody to play with. Feel free to plop Edward Menizah on your list and perhaps you may one day find your virtual reality enriched with 100% more magic-man! (No refunds.)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Secondlife?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus