Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » An Interdimensional Forest

Lucy (played by Pure-Chan)

Lucy was having a mini panic attack on the inside. If they were lost, then she couldn't go back home...
Calm down girl, just breathe.
She took in a sharp breath and exhaled slowly. Doing that she felt a bit better for the moment.
Alf didn't seem too worried, unlike her as he opted to make camp. The girl frowned, having no idea how to do that. Sure she would sleep under the stars with a fireplace, but that was it. She didn't really know how to do the other things.
"I'll...get firewood I guess?" she said unsure and turned her heels to walk in a direction.
She made a big circle around Roxie when she said she was hungry. Didn't want to be a snack, if she remembered that she would eat them if they got the riddles wrong.
Lucy felt she was getting a bit hungry as well, but where could they find food? She sighed picking up some sticks in her arms.
Roxie (played anonymously)

Roxie began looked for something to eat before cornering a small lizard. She plopped down in front of it, with her arms outstretched keeping it from running away. She blinked. "Wait..... do I have to tell everything riddles or just smart things......" Roxie asked herself, sitting up, not noticing the lizard scurry away once she sat up. "Hey! Big Guy! Do you know if Sphinxes have to tell everything they eat riddles? Or just smart things?" Roxie asked, turning to face Alf.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » An Interdimensional Forest

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus