Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Power stones

Not the old tv show. Each person much along the line find a special stone. There are three types.

Red stones (or Rubies) these stones give powers for the body. I.E. Strength, speed, endurance, rock hard skin, rubber skin, and invisibility. Or whatever you want to do is fine.

Blue stones (Or sapphires) give powers to the mind. Like seeing the future, past, Telekinesis, read peoples mind, or control them.

Yellow stones (or heliodor) are a bit strange. these stones are different to the other two. These stones make glowing yellow items appear. Spheres, cubes, rectangle prisms, pyramids or any size you need. But only one shape.

Okay, there are the good things, now here comes the bad things.

Rubies, using your powers causing your body to decay faster, like arthritis happening much faster, at a much younger part of life.

sapphires, these powers put a lot of stress on the human mind. These can make the person become unstable, and may become suicidal, or even become a psychopath

heliodor, these objects that you make are un-breakable. But this comes with a price. It takes a bit of your health each time. Making you weaker each time, not like you can't lift things, like your white-blood cells can't work as well as before. You can become sicker more easily.

So anyways, I'll keep the story to myself until I see who wants in. Also, these stones are not rare, everyone will have one, even the NPC's. or the extras I put in this.";
I'm intrigued. I sort of have a similar concept going with Arien, my teleporter who also has a blue-sapphire studded hilt on his sword. :) Funny how that coincides. (And any teleportation he does definitely affects him physically.)

I think the word you were looking for earlier was "Telekinesis"--lifting things with your mind. I'd be interested in knowing more about plot, if you'd like to PM me, go right ahead. :) Although if you want to wait, I understand that too.
I'm interested to see where this goes. Do we have to create a character solely for this or can we reuse? also,m I'll need to know what time period this is taking place (as I do not do any modern, future rps) If you give some more details on the story I'll be able to tell you my full answer. I like the idea of sapphires and the first one. Id have to decide which one i want more.
berserker544 Topic Starter

Well the time period is up in the air. I was thinking modern, but some other time may be better. Whatever the majority rules.
Alright., I'll stick around to see where this goes

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Power stones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus