Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Butterflies

Luna nodded and followed along side Avery, walking at the same pace as him. She hated seeing people in pain or being ill, she always tried to help people when she could. "You never told me the name of the place you are talking about." She had somewhat a ringing sound in her voice, it wasn't like a cell phone or anything like that but more like a bell. Short and sothing, some people found cofort in her voice and talking to her since she never complained unless she was truly mad about something and it was always hard to break her temper.
Avery (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Avery chuckled and nodded his head a little "Sorry. Lorenzo's Cafe. Belongs to an old school buddy of mine.His mother taught him how to bake as a kid and he fell in love with baking. Today is the day she makes all the fresh pies as a treat. I love her apple cinnamon treats. " After a bit of walking they'd come upon an old looking brick building with a fancy looking sign on the front. There were tables out front with people sitting and chatting while sipping at coffee. Avery would choose one that looks out towards the sidewalk and sits down. Instantly a petite old lady with flaming red hair appears beside him "Luna this is Lorenzo's Mama. Mama this is Luna. I brought her for those yummy treats of yours." The old lady would pat Avery's shoulder, smile at Luna, and be off again. "She is loveable but not a very talkative lady."
Luna had taken her seat and smile at Mama. "It is very nice to meet you, Mama. Avery has told me plenty of your treats." Luna was also not very talktive from time to time, depending on what mood she was in. She was usually in a good mood, always trying to not let people get on her bad side when life was looking down for her. She looked at the menu, and didn't choose anything that was pricy and told the waiteress what she wanted and handed her the menu.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Butterflies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus