Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Power stones. Closed

Tiberius (played by berserker544)

(This forum is for Berserker544, reeno-alchemist, and PenGryphon2007 only. If you would like to join, Pm me and we can talk.)
(This is not based off the old cartoon)

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=3952

The world is filled with magical gems. People are to find these gems to give them powers. Once you have a stone, you are keeping it. These stones are for only a few people, if you are lucky to find one, or maybe un-lucky enough to find them, you are given a great power. You must choose wisely which stone you find. There is one stone though. One stone that does not have one, and ye has all of them. A blank stone, a white stone that can give you a power of your choosing, and not only one power, but that power can be changed. So welcome to the world of these power gems.
Tiberius (played by berserker544) Topic Starter

It was just past mid day when a man rode in on a chest nut brown horse. A blue roan in tow, he kept his head low. The brim of his old dark brown hat just covering his eyes. He rode up to the nearest Inn, a rough looking place called 'The Red Boar'. He hitched up his horse and jumped down. The stranger didn't talk to anyone, just walked in, got a room for himself, then walked out. He took a hold of the lead horse and started to walk down the street to the livery stables, where he put the two horses in, and came out. He then went to a local saloon called 'The Gold digger's Daughter' where he sat at the crowded counter and got himself a bottle of vodka. There the stranger sat by himself, keeping his thoughts only to himself
In that bar, was a large crowd. It was even possible the most of the men who lived in that town were presently there. Outside of that saloon was a black stallion, tied up next to a water basin. When the man with the hat would have entered the horse would have snorted at him as if ... to warn him. A strange horse indeed. Inside that saloon it was rather loud and near the center of the bar was a woman. Very beautiful, though she would throw some people off by her wearing... mens attire instead of being dressed like a proper lady. She had long black hair, pale skin and blue eyes. Around her neck was a dusty worn scarf that was red. She wore a brown vest and a plaid flannel long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled halfway up. Around her waist was a belt with a small pistol, and a few extra bullets running around the belt. A dagger strapped to her thigh and another larger dagger on the back of her belt. She wore brown spandex like pants and knee high brown boots. She sipped on her whiskey as she sat there, seeming to be rather peaceful.

There was a small group of men in the back corner. They seemed ominous. They were all holding a piece of paper, perhaps a wanted poster and eyeing the woman. Some would point and the other would panic, smacking the mans hand away in case she had 'eyes in the back of her head'. Evidently the woman must have a bounty on her head for some reason. Her face said innocent but her weapons said guilty. Yet despite the mens gossip she remained calm, for now.
Lexi Hale (played anonymously)

Lexi Hale grimaced as she hurried into the saloon where she had taken to working for the last few weeks. Her long skirts swirled about her ankles though the rustle of fabric beneath them might have been unusually thick--for her skirts were overlaying her breeches. She never went without breeches these days, there was no telling when she might need to make a run for it.

Slipping in past the swinging double doors of the Gold Digger's Daughter, she caught sight of the black stallion. She whistled under her breath, impressed that someone would be so bold as to tie up such a nice horse outside the saloon like that. Hiding her itching fingers in her skirts, Lexi glanced around at the group of drinkers and sometimes brawlers--though as far as excitement went, the Gold Digger's Daughter was fairly tame. Though that group in the corner seemed to be itchin' to start trouble.

"Yer late," called her boss when he spotted her. "Git ta work."

"Yes sir," Lexi nodded and with no added haste, slipped behind the bar to relieve the current bartender on duty. She made the rounds of the counter to make sure everyone was topped off, before lingering in front of the man who seemed to be keeping to himself.

"Ya seem ta be deep in thought, stranger," she said with a smile, eyeing his bottle of vodka. "Let me know if'n there's anythin' I can do fer ya."

The man lifted his head, finally showing his face. A face that had seen quite a bit by the looks of things. He had dark brown eyes, and what hair was able to be seen was the same colour. His face was un-shaven, There was several days worth of a beard growth on his face. "Another vodka." he said simply. He rose his glass, offering his glass to be filled. He showed no emotion at all as he lifted the glass and spoke "Please."
The young woman would look up when the new lady barkeep would take over. She looked down at her empty glass and frowned. "eh" she said loudly to the bartender lady. "ehhh bar wench! This whiskey isn't going to pour itself. Do you mind?" She said in a rude tone. She leaned back a bit waiting for a response with a slight smirk on her red lips.

The men in the back became louder when she spoke and then huddled together as if plotting something devious. Raine offered a soft chuckle at them

Lexi eyed the stranger as she complied and set another vodka down before him. "Suit yourself, sir." She was a little disappointed that he didn't say anything more, but maybe another bottle of vodka would help loosen his tongue. It couldn't hurt.

And then someone further down the bar was hailing her. She plastered a smile on her face as she grabbed the whiskey on her way. "I'd be careful if I was ya," she told the woman, filling up her shot glass. "Seems ya got some trouble brewin' behind ya."

Tiberius just nodded at her as she placed the bottle in front of him. He poured himself another glass, and then poured it down his throat. He didn't move very much, but kept almost everyone in view. The woman off to the side, and to the back was just in view. He drank his drink with his left hand, his right hand on his lap, his hands were slow, and careful. 'Wish she didn't yell so much...' he thought to himself.
She watched the woman as she filled her glass and then quickly drank it. She then put her chin in her hand, looking at her and sighed. "Yeah I know. Seems I'm always running into trouble these days. Might as well get a nice buzz before kicking their arses." She sounded bored and even a little upset, strange enough. She closed her eyes, finishing her glass and then got into her coin purse putting a few gold coins on the counter. "That should pay my tab." She slowly scooted out and stood up, stretching.

As the young woman stood so did the group of men. They started to shuffle out, moving towards her. "Yer Raine Asawa?" The lead man asked. Raine rolled her eyes, pinching her brow. "For the love of... When will you stupid bounty hunters learn? I am NOT giving up that stone and now, you're going to die. All of you. So step outside!" The men laughed a bit. "Big words from such a little girl. If you hand the stone over and come along with us peacefully we wont hurt you... much." the woman groaned softly.

Lexi grinned at the woman. "I'd love to see that, miss." She pocketed the gold coin as the woman stood up from the counter.

She glanced at the men still gathered at the bar. So long as they stayed put, she wouldn't have too much of a problem at hand. Though the comment of stones made her start.

"No startin' brawls in here," she yelled at the men over the counter. "Take it outside." If they started something inside, she'd have to finish it, and she didn't particularly want to do anything rash. Her hand clutched at the hidden gem that hung low on her chest--currently it was hidden by her clothing, but she could feel the gem heating up a little.

Tiberius's ears listened closely. 'Stone? Not stones? What so special about one stone?' he thought to himself as he turned his head to face the now forming group. He frowned a bit, 'ladies shouldn't be fighting.' he drank the last of his drink into his mouth, swallowed it, and stood up. A little tipsy, but still in one piece. "I think we should leave the ladies alone boys..." he said, a little slur at the end.
Raine listened to the bar tender and then waved her hands at them in a 'shoo' manner. "You heard the lady. Come on we're taking this outside. I'll beat all yer arses with one hand tied behind my back." She laughed loudly. The men grumbled a bit as they started to step back. There were 4 men in total, each were both twice her height, dirty and a bit muscular. Definitely your typical thug.

When the man stepped in between them, Raine scoffed a bit. Her cheeks were rose colored from her buzz. "Excuse me? I don't need a man to save me. I can fight my own battles. Shoo" She said, waving her hand at Tiberius. The leader of the men then growled at him, showing him the wanted poster. "Don't you know who this is?! This is Raine Asawa! She has the legendary stone on her and if we turn her into Zayne we get 30,000 gold! Don't help the little wench!" He yelled.

Raine rolled her eyes. "Oh hardly. I have 'no' idea what you're talking about. If you do turn me in then what? you get your money and my bastard father sends his men after you to kill you then robs you blind. I suggest we REALLY move outside now so I can just end your lives now and save you the misery." She smirked.

Lexi's eyes widened at the mention of the wanted poster. This woman had a stone on her? But she seemed so normal--well, men's clothes aside.

She bit her tongue, figuring that Raine obviously had it under control. Though that didn't mean something wouldn't happen. Too bad she'd be stuck behind the counter.

"Sir," she nodded over at Tiberius, "I think you'd be better off sittin' this one out." There was tipsy and then there was drunk. This man might be able to swing his fist, but she wasn't sure it would connect with what he aimed at.

Under her breath she muttered, "Good luck, Ms. Asawa. They ain't gonna be easy to take down. Leastwise, aim low."

Tiberius just smiled, showing the first bit of emotion. "You all talk too much..." he said, ignoring them all. "You guys going out, or will I have to show you out?" he asked, still smiling. He didn't make any movement towards his hips, if he had a weapon there or not, was still a mystery with the duster jacket he wore. He kept his hands to his sides, waiting to see what they did next.
"Thank you Ma'am." She nodded to the waitress. She was going to make a snarky remark but kept it to herself. She then looked to the man who seemed to refuse to move and frowned. The leader of the men growled. "lets get him boys!" He yelled. The leader ran at the mysterious man, his fist raised as he swung his face, possibly making a connection while the man to the left ran after the short woman.

He trew a punch and she simply tilted her head to the right. "What?!" The man yelled and then through several punches at her and she would simply dodge them. Little did they know, that she was able to see few minutes into the future, which gave her the advantage of knowing where he was going to hit her. She laughed softly and stepped back. "Is that all yee got? Little kids can fight better than ya!" The man yelled in anger and then went to kick her, unfortunately she forgot about the stool behind her and fell backwards, hitting the floor. "Ow.. dammit."

"Oy, you've gotta be kiddin' me," Lexi muttered as the brawl broke out. The yellow stone against her chest warmed until it burned like a redhot coal. It was probably just as well that Raine fell, because a yellow cylinder about as thick around as she was and nearly as tall, hurtled overhead to ram Raine's assailant out of the bar.

"All of ye! Out!" Lexi demanded, aiming her next cylindrical battering ram at the next of the assailants. "Or I'll hurl you outta here myself."

"No need..." Tiberius said, as he dodged the punch, grabbed the man's shirt, and threw him at the exit, missing the door, he threw the man threw the wall beside it.

Tiberius turned on the others "Whose next?" he asked, smiling wildly at the fun he needed. He grabbed another man, and threw the second one, this time actually getting the man though the door. "If you'll excuse me..." Tiberius said, bowing a bit, then ran out, tackling the first one who was trying to get up.
Raine watched the cylinder object fly over her, blowing the man out of the bar. He screamed in pain as he flung across the dirt ground like a rag doll. Raine blinked a bit at the show and then her eyes wandered to Tiberius watching the lead thug fly into the wall and yelp in pain.

When Tiberius went after the second men he put his hands up "N-No no! Wait! A-Ahh!" He yelled as he was tossed out the door and landed next to his friend. The leader felt him tackle him and grunted in pain, struggling against him as the two rolled around on the ground. The fourth man stood there, shaking a bit and the squeaked running outside. Raine then jumped to her feet and put her index finger and thumb to her lips, whistling loudly. "Zamir!" Then the black stallion bucked his back legs cracking the fourth man in the head and knocking him out cold if not killing him. Raine then nodded at the waitress and ran outside, tackling the second man and began punching his face. The man grunted trying to catch her punches but she 'somehow' knew what his movements were.

Lexi whistled in surprise as the stallion out front reacted to Raine's command. So that's who owned it. No wonder no one had bothered trying to steal it.

"Miss Hale! You should be attending to your customers, not to the brawl." Her boss glared at her, and Lexi ducked her head.

"Yes, sir." For a brief moment she had forgotten about her duties--and she hurriedly ended her magic, picking up a whiskey bottle and replenishing those who needed another drink. If she weren't on the clock--oh hell--she poured herself a shot as well to steady her nerves.

She glanced out the swinging double doors of the saloon, wondering how the fight was going. She could only catch brief glimpses as the doors swung open and then shut. Her blood was up and she knew that regardless of how the brawl ended, she was going to be resigning from The Gold Digger's Daughter fairly soon.

The second who Tiberius was fighting before finally fighting back. He suddenly disappeared from under Tiberius, beside Raine, kicked her in the side of the ribs, then back at Tiberius, doing the same. Tiberius laid on the ground coughing a bit in pain.

The man laughed "You're not the only one with a stone." he said laughing

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Power stones. Closed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus