Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi hi hi hi!

Hey, fellow RPers and RPing enthusiasts...whats up?!

I am me... um.. :D Yeah. I have been rping for like.. a while. Ten years.. ? I think so. Goodness when i look back at saved logs of rps over the years.. the progression. @3@ Its something to be proud of, i guess. Yeah! I rp all sorts of things. I tend to enjoy original stuff more though. Make a char up really quickly, throw him or her or it into a scene and go.. !

Hm..

Im known for making "weird" chars. :o Mostly chars who's gender is not known, or cant be stated because they have no gender. :x Or something equally as screwed up... or greater than.. ! :o

Hmm.... >3<

I have a RP chat. Original setting, balanced, self designed planet with maps and all that. Is just lacking.. um.. people. ;^^ Embarrassing. It would be nice to get some more people in our reindeer games. Yes.

So the.. um.. yeah. Thats all i have to say... :D You can email me if you wanna rp and stuff. Or wanna know more about my chat. Either way im very much looking forward to meeting(as literal as meeting on the net can be) new people.. !";
Minerva

Hey! Oh, yay, a fellow world builder/chat owner! My own place dwindled over time but had a few hundred visitors at its peak. I would love to explore yours! Sadly, right now I'm restricted to mobile access only but that should change in a few days! I'm always happy to find people who have long progression since I find commonly people just make "AU" arcs and reset. we could get along great! My characters are all... Spirits or avatars mostly. Avatar of war (rudianos), balance (zenthus) etc, or spirits like horus, hermes and so on. Maybe we could work something out when I'm available. Peek at my characters and see if any appeal to you. :)
Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

How ya doin'??
SmilingSenshi Topic Starter

:o Replies. Hm!

@Minerva: I browsed your chars. :0 Look to your inbox.. .!

@OS3_Ross: @.@ Pony. I.. im okay. Im not a pony.. but.. im okay.. !
Sanne Moderator

Hi SmilingSenshi! Welcome to RPR. :D I know exactly what you mean with the progression, hah. It's always fun to look back at how different you were a handful of years ago. :3 I also think 'weird' characters will fit right in here, no worries about that. :)

I checked out the chat you mentioned, looks interesting. Did you know we have groups where you could make an alternative version for people who are used to forum RP? It's not required, of course, but a lot of people 'cross'-create chats and groups and other sites around here!

It can also help to post in RP Discussion because people are constantly looking for people and places to roleplay with. :) I suggest you check it out, maybe create your own topic to advertise you chat? You never know!

@.@ whuir87

@Sanne: I can do what where? Could you tell me more about your second paragraph? I dont think i follow like i should.. ! Alternative version for people who forum RP? Ive done forum RP before. Wasnt my cup of tea, if only because of the wait. THE WAIT! *foams at mouth and totally twitches*

*revives*

Wait! I think i get it now... ! :o You mean like.. a forum/thread based on the layout for my chat? @.@?? Huh! Prolly.. ! I unno! Maybe! We'll see... !
Sanne Moderator

Of course I can! :) Groups can be found here and you can join an existing group, or create your own. Look to the top right for the button.

Some people can't run that chat for one reason or another (think of mobile phone users or people with crappy computers), so sometimes people create groups on RPR to copy their site or page over and roleplay here.

Forum RP is as slow as you make it, by the way. ;) Kim made an awesome feature that allows you to turn every single topic into a chatbox. Look at the top and bottom of this topic: there's a "Launch Chat" button that transforms this topic into a chatbox! When multiple people are in chat, you can post 'live' the exact same way you do in a regular chat. You'd just need people to be in there at the same time. That's RPR's kind of forum chat. ;)
Kim Site Admin

Yes, Sanne is right, our forums magically transform themselves into chats because I too CAN'T STAND THE WAIT AHHH.

To be sung to the tune of the theme song for the old Transformer's cartoon: RP Forums, Chat box in disguise!

Anyway, welcome to the site. I am certain you will get along wonderfully here. We have a lot of fans of unusual characters. And you are equally as welcome to re-create your old chat here using a group, or to advertise your existing RP and see if any members want to spend some time over there. :) Let us know if you run into any problems, we are friendly and love to answer questions and fix things!

Thank you! I dont want to feel like im stealing people. @-@ So long as i have the blessing of mods and a admin and stuff... i wont feel as bad! Of course, you both are welcome to come play in the reindeer games... ! If you wanna.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi hi hi hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus