Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Deceitful Shadow

Lilith (played by LonelyLittleGirl)

Lilith nods softly before tuening back to her bags and heading over to them.
"Come and sit down then."
Rin Setsuna (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

Rin obliged her, going to sit down near the bags. For once, he felt he could relax. Lilith was there with him and there weren't any fools approaching the woods.

Lilith sits down across from him as she pulls open the bag of food. Beginning to pull out containers of food that still seemed to be warm.
"So, anything interesting happen while I was gona?" She asks him, to make conversation.
Opening the lid to somethinf while grabbing a fork out for him. Before she held it out to him. It was a combination of venison and regulr steak. Some vegetables like onions were added to it. Making it a quite good treat. She loved it anyways.
Rin Setsuna (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Nothing too unusual, it was rather quiet here. I managed to sneak in a few naps, so I suppose." Rin responded with a slight chuckle, his eyes widening at the food. He's not seen anything quite this good in some time. He occasionally stole food from the people he's slaughtered, but it never looked this good. "This looks good...and this smells absolutely fantastic." He accepted the fork with a smile, "You're amazing, Lilith."

Lilith smiles at him.
"Thank you, after all. I figured you didn't get much like this so... I'm sharing with you this little corner of the world... With food." She chuckles softly and smiles happily. Beginning to hum softly as she got out a container out for herself, it was filled with the same thing he had.

But there was still so much more to try.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Deceitful Shadow

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus