Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Ask my OC's - Iltheyn Edition

Marcello Esposito (played by paranoid_party)

((They're clear enough to read, alls good. And poor Marcello :,) He'll survive. Maybe.))
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Well, if he does die, it won't be because of Salih. He can trust Salih... definitely...

<<'
Tye - your profile describes you as having a button nose. What are your thoughts regarding this feature of yours? Love it? Blame it on someone in particular?
Iltheyn Topic Starter

BreezyDawn wrote:
Tye - your profile describes you as having a button nose. What are your thoughts regarding this feature of yours? Love it? Blame it on someone in particular?

tye_ask_3_pt_1_by_iltheyn-dbhq6f9.jpg

tye_ask_3_pt_2_by_iltheyn-dbhq6gt.jpg

IT ONLY TOOK MOST OF A MONTH for me to get around to drawing this. Hope its not too much a disappointment; I looked at my earlier work this month and the last and felt genuine disgust for my art so I took a short break.
iltheyn wrote:
BreezyDawn wrote:

tye_ask_3_pt_1_by_iltheyn-dbhq6f9.jpg

tye_ask_3_pt_2_by_iltheyn-dbhq6gt.jpg

IT ONLY TOOK MOST OF A MONTH for me to get around to drawing this. Hope its not too much a disappointment; I looked at my earlier work this month and the last and felt genuine disgust for my art so I took a short break.

Wow! Great job - really! You do amazing work <3
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Belated thanks! x_x I'm still having trouble with inspiration, but it will come when it will I suppose.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Ask my OC's - Iltheyn Edition

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus