Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Birthday Blues

GoddessKitty

*Deletes it all* So, happy birthday to me. How's everyone doing today?
GoddessKitty Topic Starter

Chocolate silk milk on Strawberry cornflakes. Yup. Spending my birthday alone.
No idea what you wrote initially, but I want to wish you happy birthday, ma'am. <3 *hugs*

'sides, you're not spending it alone-- you're online, with us! The RPR! Sure we're not physically there or family, but we want you to have a happy birthday anyway, y'know!
Late happy birthday! =D

And like Fuzzbutt said, you're not alone! There's thousands of people here, of which many would be willing to entertain you with RP or just friendly conversation! You know who's really alone? That cute little mars robot collecting samples. It's just him/her and its samples (and a big giant pile of red dust and rocks). We should hook server up to him, I bet he'd love that.
GoddessKitty Topic Starter

Getting on today to see that made me smile. Thanks guys. As for that poor little robot on Mars, he doesn't have long. The rust monsters are out to get him. My birthday yesterday ended in my husbands little sister essentially threatening me (IE: If my big brother gets out of the army it'll be your fault cause it'll ruin his dreams and I'll hurt you! Blah blah blah) and me informing my husband that until his sister could act her age she wouldn't be joining us overseas. That and my dinner was supposed to be Turkey but the Turkey didn't thaw quick enough (Even though it had like 18 hrs of on the counter-ness) and we ended up eating ham (Ewwie. I hate meat, except turkey. It takes getting me plastered to eat steak or any other meat for that matter besides the fowl. Tofu anyone? :3). Plus since it was myself and three guys it quickly became a non-existent about me thing and promptly about booze and gay jokes (Which offended me. Pansexual here. Hate the bashing of ANYONE). After that I proceeded to punch a wall and go to bed. Oh and I broke my hand... The wall is okay though... I think. Pah but that day is over and I got smiles from you guys. And a popcorn maker, best birthday gift ever. Can't remember who got it for me though... Oh and the Mark of Mastery edition of KH: Dream Drop Distance. Then a guilt trip from my husband concerning how I wanted to use the special edition 3DS case instead of the one he gave me... Yeah. Last night was dumb. I think I hate birthdays. I should really find an RP to jump into. My ranting will lessen if I do. I want cake.

rolled 1d20 and got 12
And I lost my D20 last night.

Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

Omigosh I can't believe I didn't see this earlier! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry we couldn't be there to cheer you up!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Birthday Blues

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus