Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Real Life Kicks In

Beginning Monday, August 13th, I will be starting my first full-time career as a 5th and 6th grade Latin teacher! And I'm super excited for it. However, this means that my time on RPR will probably screech to a halt until I get ahead in lesson plans and figure out curriculum/what I'm supposed to teach.

Not that you won't see me on occasionally, but if I've been prompt about replying multiple times a day--this will probably come to a grinding halt as I'll be teaching classes from 8am to 3pm. And actually, given that I have meetings lasting from 8am to 4pm this week...it'll be a bit hit or miss depending on how much "homework" I get.

At any rate--I will try to keep up though as of now I'm uncertain how busy I will be. And if I can't...I'll let ya know. Thanks to all my wonderful RP buddies! Y'all are the best. :) And I look forward to a crazy-hectic school year ahead.
Minerva

Congrats on the new career! I will definitely still be eagerly awaiting your replies. :)
Yes! Very much congrats!
Latin teacher, eh? Now that's a promising job. Congratulations! It's perfectly understandable that you'll be much busyer now, and I wish you the best. Keep the little pests in control, will'ya? ;D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Real Life Kicks In

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus