Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » A brief hiatus

Well guys. Your about to notice a lack in my normal posting activity here in the RPR forums. That's because I'm gonna take a small break from them so I can focus on finishing my characters pages. I'll still post up once in awhile namely if someone starts up an rp that catches my fancy but in the mean time I'll catch ya on my character and my groups pages doing work there. *grabs a hard hat and a hammer and starts playing hard hat and a hammer by Alan Jackson*
Kim Site Admin

*salutes!*

See you again soon. Looking forward to seeing what focused work on your characters and groups produces, since I know how prolific you are about posting on the forums.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Are you really? Or are you just running off to play with my iPad that you stole in the other thread? ;)

*steals it back and keeps the cookies!*

Good luck with your updates :)
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

*steals back the iPad again* grr. I was playing with that. Heh.

Nah seriously though. Well I'm still posting in the forums just not as much so I'll just relabel it as a semi-hiatus. Heh. But eiher way I am accomplishing my desired effect slowly but surely. But i do still have a long way to go. But at least I'm focusing on my work like I intended too. Hopefully later today Kyle will be 100% done or close to it as all I got left for him is his chain weapon techs bow techs and his magic based info and backstory. And a few touch-ups to his relationship info section. From there it should be smooth sailing as the rest of the characters while detailed in their own rights have nowhere near as much info as Kyle does. Heh.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » A brief hiatus

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus