Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Child of a Sin (OPEN)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

(If anyone who wishes to join this RP and your character has met Agana before, it does not count.)
Agana was thrown on the ground by a demon. The demon had taken her sword and now was trying to kill her. She quickly got to her feet only to have the demon knock her down. She rolled before the demon could grab her and struggled to her feet. The demon tried to knock her back down but she dodged before the demon even got close to her. She was quick on her feet but she was tired from running. Agana had long blood red hair and purple eyes which was a strange combination to some people.She wore a black shirt that was torn at the bottom and black shorts that were fading. The demon managed to grab Agana's left shoulder and dug it's claws deep into her shoulder. Agana yelped, which caused red energy to slice across the demon's arm. The demon threw her into a tree so hard it caused some of Agana's ribs to break. She winced as she struggled to stand but the demon grabbed her neck and held her against the tree. She gasped and tried to pry the demon's fingers away from her throat.
"Why aren't you fighting back with your powers, little Sin"The demon said,it's voice gravely and rough.
"Because I don't want to." Agana managed to say.
"That just makes it easier to kill you then." The demon tightened it's grip on Agana's throat, which made her struggling to breathe more difficult. Agana had no choice so she moved her hand so it was pointing at the demon's heart and caused a red spike of red energy to spear the demon's heart. The demon fell to the ground with a heavy thud. Agana gulped down air since the demon's grip had loosened on her. Her problem now was getting her powers beck under control since waves of her power were rolling off her. She quickly shut her powers away but she couldn't move until she could breathe right and wait until her ribs were healed.
Tallyn Grace (played by PenGryphon2007)

"There's a woman in trouble--I think a demon's trying to eat her!" a panicked traveller yelled when he saw Tallyn.

Unlike most assassins, he didn't mind being recognized. He worked for the king and anyone who went against the king would eventually find himself pitted against Tallyn's deadly skills. Trained from birth to take out even the biggest opponent, he had taken to the art like a fire demon to fire.

His footfalls were silent as he traced the traveler's footsteps, hearing the commotion. He grimaced as he rounded the corner, enough to see a bright spark of red energy and then two bodies.

He drew his sword, fearing he was too late, the ring of steel-on-scabbard loud in the silence. "Which one of you is alive?" he called out to them, approaching with his sword tip wavering between the two targets.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Agana looked up to see the newcomer. She tried to move away but cried out for her broken ribs were jarred. Agana stood up using the tree to hold her up. She was shaking and her breath was still coming out in gasps. She looked around for her sword which was all the way across the clearing from her.

Tallyn swivelled at the cry of pain, and lowered his sword when he saw the woman. He turned to the dead demon, prodding it with his sword enough to make sure it was truly dead, before sheathing his sword and turning back to the woman. He raised his hands to show that they were empty--for now.

"Hey, relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sorry I was late." He noted her strange eye and hair color, but otherwise, she seemed human enough. "Let me help you, okay?" He inched towards her, though stopped just a few feet away--out of arms reach.

Agana flinched when he came closer but she didn't move back. She wrapped her right arm around the area where her ribs were broken and watched the man carefully. She made no move to go get her sword but she did move to adjust her grip on the tree she was using as a support. Dark red blood was dripping down her left shoulder from where the demon had dug it's claws in.

Tallyn sighed when he saw the blood. "At least let me have a look at it. Or if not," he slowly reached into his cloak and produced a length of bandage. He was never without some these days.

He tossed it towards her, just enough that if she reached for it she could catch it, otherwise it would land neatly at her feet.

"Seems the demons are getting stronger these days." Idle conversation--or was it?

Agana picked up the bandage but tossed it back to the man. She moved her right hand over the blood, causing the blood to disappear. She moved her right arm back over her ribs and began to heal them as well. Her breathing was almost back to normal. She winced as her ribs shifted on their own, going back to their original positions before they were broken.

Tallyn snatched the bandaging with his left hand, confused. Until she started to heal herself. He couldn't help it. The bandaging dropped to his feet and he was just a wrist-flick away from unsheathing his daggers.

"What are you?" he asked, glancing briefly back at the demon. For her to have slain that thing, and then to heal herself? She either had a lot of power or she wasn't human.

Agana swallowed before she spoke."I'd rather not say, but I'm not human." She glanced away like she didn't like what she was." I have no human in me at all."She said under her breath.

Tallyn regarded her warily, but her body language suggested she wouldn't be attacking. He relaxed some, though with demons it was tricky business dealing with them.

"Hm, alright then. Will you be doing anything about this?" He approached the dead demon, prodding it with his boot to expose the chest where it had been killed. The wound was not done with a sword. It looked like nothing he'd ever seen before. "You killed him? What did you use?"

Agana held out her hand and let the red energy create a spike like the one she had used to kill the demon."I used my rage against the demon." Agana looked at the man. Her purple eyes showed nothing.

Tallyn stepped back when she produced the red energy spike. If that was what had taken out the demon...scratch that, he had a rage demon right in front of him.

His voice was carefully neutral. "You might want to be careful where you point that thing." He kept his eyes locked on her hand, ready to spring aside if she so much as looked ready to throw it at him.

Agana closed her hand, crushing the red energy in her palm." Don't worry. I can control it unless I lose control of myself." Agana sighed. She didn't like to be what she was but she had no choice. She looked over toward her sword and held out her hand.It disappeared and reappeared in her hand. She quickly strapped it to her waist and unsheathed it. The sword had a double sided blood red blade with a black hilt and a red bloodstone embedded where the blade met the hilt. Agana inspected it quickly before putting it back into it's sheath.

He relaxed briefly again until her sword reappeared in her hand and he was jumping again. He made a face. "Can't you demons do anything normal?"

It was a general complaint, because for all that he had been born with a sword in hand, he still put in practice every day to keep up with it.

"What exactly are you doing out here?" It didn't sit right with him, having a demon in plain sight, though she did look, well, basically human except for the unfortunate hair and eye color.

Agana looked at him." I'm just traveling around. I don't belong anywhere so what's the point of staying in a place your hated." Agana looked at the demon and held out her hand.The demon turned to ash, making Agana shiver slightly. It was obvious she didn't like to use her powers that much.

Tallyn watched as the demon turned to ash, his eyes betraying nothing. Nevertheless he was impressed by her control.

"You don't use it much, do you, your powers? And does that ash trick only work on demons?" If she could do that, what else could she do? That must be why people hate you. You're different and that bugs them." He offered a slow smile. "We're almost kindred spirits, you and I. Both of us looking for use and yet shunned by most, simply because of what we are. Would you be interested in accompanying me?"

Agana looked at the man." I guess I could. My name is Agana by the way." Agana bowed her head in respect. It was something she was taught by her teacher so she used it often when it came to thanking people and introducing herself.

Tallyn watched her curiously. "I'm Tallyn," he nodded at her, not one to clasp hands or arms unless he knew he wouldn't be shanked. "I should have been the one to take out that demon; do you need time to rest?"

Agana shook her head." I recover fast so I need no rest."

"Is that right?" He arched a brow, making a note about that. "Well, I was just setting out to take care of some business, you're welcome to join me."

He readjusted his sword to fit properly on his waist, before letting the cloak fall back over it. He adjusted the hood as well, though he didn't bother pulling it up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Child of a Sin (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus