Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Child of a Sin (OPEN)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Agana pulled on the collar of her shirt slightly like it was choking her. Where the area where her heart was the edge of a scar that went from her heart to her right hip.
Tallyn Grace (played by PenGryphon2007)

He turned to go before noting the slight mark of a scar on Agana. Without thinking, he strode forward, hand outstretched before catching himself.

He quickly lowered his hand. "Ah, sorry. You sure you're okay?" He hadn't forgotten about her powers, but he was intrigued how a woman who could heal herself also bore a scar when she should be unmarked.

Agana blinked before she noticed he was talking about her scar."I'm not hurt. It's something I got when my parents died. I also have three across each of my hip." She smiled at him." I get scars when I have a wound and I'm hurt really bad mentally."

"Oh; I'm sorry." He was intrigued in spite of himself however. "What happened?"

And then at her comment of being mentally scarred, he smiled a bit lopsidedly. "I never had a chance to be normal. Being lethal at the age of 10 sort of...inhibits one's friend-making abilities."

Agana smiled at him." Being lethal that young is better than having a dangerous short temper for most of your life."

He smiled wryly. "Being that lethal that young meant I had to constantly be watched during my teen years." He shrugged. "As for the short temper," he arched his brow, "how short are we talking?"
Iris Sol (played by MissLioness)

Iris
Iris let her eyes slide over the area. There was nothing going on from what she could see. She was bored and there was nothing of interest. The female sat firmly on a tree branch with her back against the base of the tree, spreading out her five foot three inch stature on it. She swirled her index finger with blue and green sparks flew from it. With a slight hum in the air, she swirled her finger around to write her name in blue-ish green fire before it dissipated into the air when a soft breeze blew through. There was the smell of blood on the air, but she wasn't phased by it. There was always the smell of blood around here. This was demonic hunting grounds. Her eyes fled to her left as the smell grew. She wrinkled her nose in response. The smell of demonic blood was different. She couldn't exactly put her finger on it. Rolling her tongue around in her mouth, almost tasting the air, Iris thought. 'Well well... Looks like we got some visitors, Rammie.'

The ram below the tree got up and stretched in response to Iris's voice. She was just here for looks. She wasn't necessarily good in fights with Iris. Just a companion. Rammie's blue eyes glanced up at the tree and she snorted. Her body turned around to face the tree and put her hooves on it and began pushing on it, using all her weight. She was trying to shake the tree and make Iris fall, but she knew this was never going to happen. 'Get down from there. I know you're curiosity supersedes your own intuition!' Rammie told her telepathically.

Iris's eyes glanced down at her and she groaned. She was right. She was way too curious for her own good. With a snap of her fingers, Rammie was turned into her human form. Rammie glanced down at her witch like get-up; her ram horns sticking out neatly from the top of the hat. She grinned widely and looked up at her Witch-companion.

"Let us go then, Iris?" Rammie's voice was smoother than a snake in the grass. A smile rose over Iris's lips and she jumped down landing gracefully on the ground. She reached inside a little pocket and pulled out a very small staff only for it grow to about four feet tall. Rammie shook her little tail and chuckled. Rammie was always amazed by some of Iris's abilities. And other times, she was angered by Iris's short temper.
"Let's go, little one."

Iris sat on her staff and Rammie jumped on behind her, and so they were off. Her staff soared them up into the air and she could smell the heavy demon blood from here. She wrinkled her noise and grunted at the smell. It was infiltrating her nostrils and it wasn't pleasant. Rammie looked around and pointed to Iris's right, the opposite way she was looking.
"I believe that's them." Rammie spoke almost silently, but loud enough for Iris to catch it. So, it seemed. Two people standing near a treeline. For a second, she thought she smelled the blood of one, but she could've been mistaken. Iris leaned forward casually on the broom, letting it slowly move toward them and drop to about eight feet above ground. Iris's arms were crossed and a huge smirk was draped across her face. Rammie sat behind her, trying to stay out of view. She didn't like the way this looked, although Ram was always very cautious unlike Iris. Iris's eyes loomed over the two.

"Well, hello, you two." Her white hair fell down over her shoulders, covering her revealing chest from view. Her purple-ish colored eyes flickered between an array of blues and greens, as well, while her gaze settled on the female. Curiosity killed the cat.

In spite of knowing what the woman behind him was capable of, Tallyn stepped forward to intercept the woman. His hands twitched, trying to gauge who and what this woman was and what she wanted.

"Can I help you with something?" Tallyn asked, taking in her appearance and body language with a raised eyebrow. Something moved behind her, and without thinking he took a step to the left to see what it was.

Agana noticed the newcomer was looking at her. Agana watched the newcomer carefully as her hand rested on the black hilt. The bloodstone at the base glowed only slightly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Child of a Sin (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus