Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The pain of the Immortals(OPEN)

(I might as welll say that this is during 1832 when this character was a LOT younger age wise. She still looks tweny-two!)
Luna watched as her latest husband was being burried, tears rolling down her cheeks. Even though she had been married to some many different men each one was special to her, she never married someone just because she had too, she did it out of love. She was in a black Victorian dress, her hair reached to the small of her back. She fealt a gentle hand touch her shoulder and looked who to see who it was, it was just her friend, Jenny. "I'm so sorry for your lost Luna. I know it must be hard."

Luna looked back to the now covered grave and the tears kept stinging her eyes and making her cheeks wet. "Don't be, you know as well as I do it was going to come. But thank you anyways." Luna tried to smile for her dear friend but it wouldn't come. It hurt all of Luna's friends to watch such a sweet and kind girl cry over anything. "You are more than welcome to come and stay at my home, Luna." Luna shook her head but her eyes never left the grave.

"No thank you, I don't want to a bother to anyone." Her friend nodded and left her to say her prays over the grave. Luna fell to her knees, looking up at the sky as it began to rain on her. She looked back at the grave then cried in her hands. She hated being immortal, she hated having every man she fell in love die in what felt like only months die after a lifetime.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The pain of the Immortals(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus