Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Revolutionaries...Sort of-OPEN

About this time a man entered the bar with a excited expression. Moving to speak to a group of drunks in one corner, he speaks with them for several moments before moving on to another. What the man was saying began to quickly pass around. The imperial guards in the city had begun to return to their base, some seemingly doing so in a hurry. Of course, this sounded like good news to many of the drunks. None bothered to ask why the guard was pulling back. To them it didn't matter.

Shortly after the news had circulated the bar, a blonde woman entered. At a glance she appeared to be wearing some type of engineers outfit, thought if one looked close enough something about it seemed..off. Speaking to the bar tender, she gets a glass of milk before taking up a seat against a corner of the bar. Sipping at her drink the woman looks around the bar, her eyes never looking at any one group for long...until they fall on the redheaded woman's group. Her eyes linger on the group for far longer then on any other group in the bar.
Aldrie (played by zenfey)

Aldrie thought they caught the woman's drift by the tone of her voice; she wasn't just a traveler and it wasn't a legal job that she was offering.
"Whatever needs to be, done, really. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty." They said, trying to imply that they were comfortable and experienced in heists, fights, and escapes. Although, it wasn't their preferred work, but they had known that they'd have to turn back to it eventually.
"I'm also good at, uh... lets go with liberating, people and valuable items." Aldrie knew that their current appearance wasn't really suitable to the line of work they were discussing, so they thought it'd be good if they added this information. She might not hire them otherwise.
Aldrie looked up as the tone of the bar shifted to something more excited. They listened for a moment and discerned that the guards were pulling back. Why would they do that? Aldrie thought. Something big might be going down. They quickly glance around the bar and see a blonde woman looking at their group, if only for a moment. She appeared to be an engineer, but...
Remus Doran (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

((Would really love to join this, but I don't wanna barge in so suddenly after so many characters are getting introduced ^^; Can I join at a later date?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Revolutionaries...Sort of-OPEN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus