Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Heaven Speckled Fox [OPEN]

Fox Sanada (played by BluePoison)

What's that noise? It's scaring me...I have to...run.

A little white fox with black tipped ears ran threw a forest.Sounds of big huntsmen carrying rifles trailed behind her.The sound of yelling frightened her more.
"QUICK,IT WENT THAT WAY!"

Oh no...are they going to kill me?Ohhhhh no....

She started running even more faster.Her little legs trembling as she steps.

Hm?There is something cold under my paw... The sound of metal clamping down on bone echoed as the small fox wimpered and whinded.Her leg had been snapped and was stuck in a trap.

"Hear that?"
"Yeah! We must have cought her,it snagged the trap.Get it,quick!"

It hurts so much,and they will kill me too...I know it....no..no.no.I don't wanna die...not yet...
What was that? Hunters here? Why? Kuro though as she stumbled apon the small white fox with black on the tips of it's ears. She noticed that the small creature was in a trap and bent down. She undid the trap and heard the hunters coming closer. The next thing she knew there was a rilfe pointed at her forehead. "How dare you let the fox?! Catch it before it gets to far ahead!!" The hunter damanded of Kuro, who shook her head. She stood up and put one hand on the rilfe, she bent it and broke it in half with one hand. "Do you really think you can order me around?" Her red bangs usually hid her right eye, but the wind blew it out of the way, showing a crinsom color iris. The hunters stared wide eyed at the girl, knowing who she was know. "Y-you're the science experiment that e-escaped!!" One of the hunters said, still in shock at seeing her.
Fox Sanada (played by BluePoison) Topic Starter

Soon as the fox was able to run,she finnaly got to her small den and whimpered.She chewed on a small cloth and then ran out,her wound healed as her body started to grow.Her fur ragged and her white fox tail gliding across the air when she ran.Her eyes became red as her claws were bared from her paws.She jumped upwards and landed near Kuro.Her tail in defense posture.Her eyes showing no fear.

I'm so glad she helped me.I wouldn't have been able to transform if I didnt chew on my master's cloth.

The fox nuzzled the female who helped her then growled again.One of the men now understanding something.

"Shit...so this woman is the...escaped science experiment...and this fox....is the speckled gardian.Yeaaah...." The men started running.
Kuro smriked slightly seeing the hunters run away then looked back at the fox. She kneat down to the fox's size and petted it's head gently. Not long after a small gray dragon came flying by and landed on Kuro's shoulder, it was Suta, Kuro's pet dragon. He looked at the fox then at Kuro, a question in his eyes.
"Mind explaining, Kuro?" He said in her mind. Kuro shrugged and said "I helped this fox get away from some hunters and it came back to me after it left to go somewhere."

Ooooooooooooo a dragon....COOOOOOOL!

She hopped around like a bunny in an rather odd fashion.Her tail wagging as she turned to her normal fox size.She also started to do the cha-cha.Her eyes being blue at the moment,she quickly jumps on Kuro's head and grabs the dragon off of her shoulder and hugs it.
Kuro couldn't help but laugh at seeing the fox hug Suta. Of course Suta was not too happy about it. He was trying to get out of the hug, not to big on showing affection for someone. "Awww, looks like you finally got someone who likes you Suta." Kuro laughed again as he growled at her.

She wimpered when he growled at her and got down and ran behind a tree.Her muzzle peaking out from behind the ebony tree.She was frightened slightly by the growl,nothing had ever done that to her.Fox was nice and never liked to harm anyone.Though she was the Gardian of Nature...she still didn't want to be.
Kuro glared at Suta when she saw the Fox had went hidding behind a tree. "Look what you did, Suta? All she wanted to do was hug you and you had to go a growl!" Suta shifted into his human which made him look about tweleve or eleven. "I was growling at you! Duh!" Kuro sighed and went over to the tree Fox was hidding behind. She held out her hand to Fox, letting her sniff it if she wanted too. "Don't worry, he's just always grumpy, I won't hurt you."

Fox turned into her human form,being a ivory color.Her hair the same.Her fox ears were still black dipped and her tail was wagging.She smiled slightly and hugged the boy again.She also wrapped her tail around him.
Suta, being the rude dragon he was, tried to get out of the hug again. "Damn it. Kuro! You're not even going to help?!" He called over to Kuro was she was doubled over laughing. As soon as she calm down she went over to the two. "Alright, I think Suta has had enough of the hugs, he hates being touched period. Trust me."

Fox sighed and climbed up a tree swiftly and stayed up there.She sighed and looked down sadly.She let's her fox tail dangle off the branch.
Suta sighed in relief when Fox finally let him go. "Damn, why does she want to hug me so much?" When he sighed again, a littler bit of blue fire came out with his breath. "You could always be nice enough to just let her hug you, it isn't going to kill you to just be nice to her, will it?" Kuro said with a sighed.

She looks down and jumps from the tree then lands on him,hugging him tight."Hugs are not that bad!" She smiled.
Kuro grinned as this time Suta didn't fight Fox, but he didn't hug her back. "How is it me that everyone wants to hug? I'm a dragon, not a toy!" He said, clearly not liking the fact that he was being treated like a toy. "Suta stop being such a grouch, she just wants to hug you. Anyways, you look like a little kid and everyone finds childern cute. Even in your dragon from, you always small so that still makes you look cute." Kuro said, sitting on the ground, seeing how cute it was that Suta was starting to be nice.

She had turned back into her fox form and was licking his cheek with joy.
Suta sat up, placing Fox in his lap. He gently petted her. "Kuro, did you ever think of what you are going to do with her after you saved her from some hunters?" Suta asked Kuro who had a big grin on her face. She then turned serious and shook her head. "No, I didn't. I just acted on impulse and helped her."

Fox rolled onto her back and pants.Red markings appeared on her fur,but you could only see them if you believed in gods.She pulled her tail closer to her with her paws and stroked it gentaly while looking at Suta.
Unlike Kuro, Suta did believe there was a God, which one, he didn't know. He noticed the red markings on Fox's fur. "I think something is wrong with her." Suta said to Kuro. Kuro couldn't see the markings, she didn't believe there was a God. "Don't you see the red markings?" He asked her but she shook her head. "I don't see anything."

Fox whimpered when Kuro said she couldn't see them.She licked Suta's cheek because she was happy that he could see them.Fox then walked to Kuro and shook her head in disappointment.She went back to Suta and sat in his lap.
Kuro was surprised when Fox walked over to her and shook her head. Kuro didn't understand what the problem was. Suta didn't stop Fox from climbing in his lap, since he was sitting with his legs crossed. "I guess you can't see them because you don't believe there is a God." Kuro rolled her two tone eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Heaven Speckled Fox [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus