Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Kritarchy of Dei Iuris (Re-Open) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Loren Topic Starter

Hey Jay! ;) A smuggler could be pretty interesting, and interact well with Kidd's character. Maybe he could supply goods outlawed by the Kritarchy to commonfolk in a black market of sorts? He could perhaps be at odds with the thieves guild, even, and with contacts amongst the Dune Raiders.
Loren Topic Starter

We're still lookin' for people, folks!
hi may i be one of the 2
???
Loren Topic Starter

Ah, I'm not really sure if any of your characters could fit, to be honest. Which one were you thinking of using?
psyki
Loren Topic Starter

Well, I'm not really sure if he could work well, sorry.
or i could make a new one
ima pm u is that ok
So that you know, I still have some reading to do on the OP before I throw in a character for consideration. I am very much considering it though. This seems like an rp with much potential. Is there anyone in particular you're looking for, from my character list or in general?
Loren Topic Starter

Evenin', iltheyn!
Well, we were deprived of our necromancer's apprentice and our Guild Thief/not-a-tourist-guide a while back (the reason for reopening this thread ;) ) so some characters with some familiarity with those factions would be interesting. On a first glance, Tye seems pretty well suited for the roleplay - maybe he could be part of the Guild?

On another note, I'd recommend all those that are interested in the roleplay to check out the ongoing roleplay thread. We haven't advanced that much so far, so it shouldn't be hard to catch up.
ooh, id be interested!

i have two characters who could fit this.

Eirol, my bard

or Zoey, my archer, she might need a bit of tweaking to fit this though
I've been eyeballing this thread for a while now, and I'm very interested in this story. However, I'm not quite sure if I have any characters that would currently be able to "fit in", so to speak. My characters are rather vague though, and I can adjust them to fit into different settings. Perhaps Matthijs?
Loren Topic Starter

@Leafii0n: Hmn, I was actually trying to avoid involving elves in the roleplay because of a certain plot point or two! ^^; Nonetheless, how would any of them get involved in the Kritarchy anyway?

@Tsumetai: Hmn, Matthijs' past as a slave could be interesting, considering a good deal of the Kritarchy's economy. I'm not sure exactly how he'd be involved, though. Maybe he could be a former slave of the Judge-Kingdom and have served under a Justice before being released? The Kritarchy is super isolated and doesn't get involved in wars, though,
@Loren

Matthijs doesn't have to be an ex-slave or war vet. His history has been written that way because that is what he has been played as the most (he was a pirate at one point). I can alter him to fit into any setting/plot/role. I have no problem changing him up, so long as he stays true to his base personality.
Ok, finally got around to reading the rest and glancing at my characters. I agree that Tye would be the best suited of my characters to enter the rp. I haven't read the IC Rp yet, just the OP, but I saw your message about it and want to let you know I haven't poofed. In a few days I will have somewhat more spare time than before, but after that my replies might be a bit slow-- I'm traveling somewhere and will only be bringing a tablet with me. I'll still be able to connect and reply, but they might be a bit sloppy. I'll leave that to your discretion whether you actually want me to enter. I assume you don't want a lull so soon after you lost some other folks.
Loren Topic Starter

@Tsumetai hmn, he could work then! Perhaps he could be the slave/servant of a Silver Masked Justice and serve amongst their personal guard? The rest of the group could sweep him away in their escape.

@iltheyn: Well, I think it shouldn't be too bad- I myself might suffer a bit of a downtime once my academic year begins anew. I'll deliberate on the matter, though, and also ask Gamers about it.
@Loren

That works for me! I'll finish reading the posts in the roleplay to get a better feel for the setting. Are there any other references to the roleplay so should be aware of?
Loren Topic Starter

Alright, so a few things to take into consideration: I've decided to accept three people into the roleplay: Iltheyn, Tsumetai and JayBird, despite my initial plans of only accepting two. We should probably take the rest of the plotting to the discussion thread, but to answer your question, @Tsumetai, the setting itself is quite the mix of ancient Israel, ancient Egypt, and the Abbasid Caliphate also with Mesoamerican pyramids.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Kritarchy of Dei Iuris (Re-Open) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus