Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One bite (OPEN)

Other Male Character (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

A normal looking guy was out during the late time of the night. He seemed average, nothing out of the normal. Well, if you looked passed his red eyes that had a glint of hungier. He was handsome, looked like a lady killer, some would say he was. He was half vampire, half human. Most girls wish they could only get his attention, but sadly never could. He wasn't cold hearted but he just didn't notice them. He was standing at the top of a roof, looking out at the city. The wind lightly blew his black hair. He hadn't drank any blood in months and his eyes turned to a solid red color.
Aurora (played by ChaosTheMew)

Aurora was on the streets as well after a night of trying to have fun at a packed bar. Problem was, most of the men there were not humans and Aurora could see through their human forms. Aurora sighed as her mind drifted to the fact she was a Grimm and Grimms always see through illusions to non-human creatures' true forms. She let out another sigh, closed her eyes and kept walking.
Other Male Character (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

James jumped from on top of the building on the seemingly empty street. He needed to drink blood but not as much as the average human did. He sighed, seeing that he picked a bad night to go hunting for a bite. He began to walk around the small town, searching for at least one human. He didn't drink from anything but humans, demons had a bitter taste and he didn't care much for them.

Aurora rounded the corner and opened her eyes as she felt a shiver go down her spine. She knew the shiver meant a creature who was waiting for something. She rubbed her right arm to try and get some of the goosebumps off her before someone saw she was shivering on a warm night.

James sighed, seeing that it seemed no humans were out tonight and he would have to sealt with whatever he could get. He hated drinking from demons or any creature really that wasn't as sweet tasting as a human's blood was.

Aurora put her hand to the back of her jeans, making sure her gun was still there. She always carried at least two weapons when she was alone in case someone tried to kill her. She kept walking, trying to seem like nothing was bothering her. She kept walking and stopped when she saw James.

James stopped when he saw Aururo, mostly because she had first. He raised an eyebrow to her, questioning her if something was wrong. "Is something the matter miss?" His voice held a British accent, he sounded completely like a gentlemen.

Aurora forced herself to smile, hoping he wouldn't sense her as a Grimm. She was also hoping he wouldn't notice she knew what he was." N-no. Nothings wrong. I was just a bit startled to find someone else on the streets other than me."

James wasn't convinced, he could sense that whatever she was, it wasn't human. He had never met a Grim before, so he was a disavagen if she choose to attack him. "There are plenty of people around but not as many as buring the day."

"Okay. Well, I should get going." She forced herself to smile again as she backed away slowly.

James raised an eyebrow at the girl. "If you don't mind me asking, but what are you? Don't say human because I tell by your scent that is not what you are."

Aurora stopped." Fine I'm not a human but then neither are you."

James smriked a small gleam from the moon coming off his fangs. "I'm not fully human, yes, but only half vampire."

Aurora took another step back. She knew she couldn't take of a vampire even if he was only half. She only had a gun and a knife with her and neither of those things would cause him too much harm." Never met a half vampire. Actually, I never met a vampire at all." She tried to keep the fear out of her voice the best she could.

James smriked some more but then shook his head. He was letting the vampire half of him get the best of him. He was actually a nice guy, but when he needed to hunt he turned into a totally different person. "You still haven't told me anything about you, miss...?" His voice was calm and leveled. His body laugange told that he had no intention of acttacking her unless she came at him first.

" My apologies. My name is Aurora ." She bowed her head slightly."And I happen to be a Grimm."

"A...Grimm? I have not yet heard of such a thing." Most people always felt comfortable James, but not by his good looks or that he was half vampire but because he was just one of those guys that never really wanted to hurt anyone but did it to silence his hunger.

"Grimms can see and sense what a creature really is. We hunt those who hurt humans for fun and help those who need it." Aurora relaxed slightly.

James nodded. "I can see that. As you can tell, I don't hunt humans for the sport of fun, just because I need to or I'll be killing myself."

"I can tell." Aurora's eyes purple eye had a red tint in them, which was very unusual, even for a Grimm.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One bite (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus