Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One bite (OPEN)

Other Male Character (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

James eyes were already solid red, he had gone to long without drinking blood. He closed his eyes and sighed. "It is very horroible when a demon is found killing people without care."
Aurora (played by ChaosTheMew)

Aurora walked over to him. She could sense he was hungry but she wasn't afraid." You know, my blood's human and I'm not affected by vampire bites." She stopped when she was a few feet away.

"Are you offering your blood to me?" James raised an eyebrow at Aururo, no one had willing offered their blood to him.

" What makes you think different?" Aurora stepped closer, watching James carefully.

"I have never seen someone offer their blood to a vampire, of course, I'm young for a vampire." He was trying not to let his vampire side take control of him again from the scent of blood corsing in her veins.

" Well I am offering my blood to you." Aurora smiled gently at him and it was a real smile, not the fake ones she used earlier.

James leaned in, his mouth to her neck, ready to bite. He had both of his hands on her shoulders. "Are you sure you want me to bite you?" He hated the fact that he was half vampire and did this to people, even though he knew some would want him to kill them.

"I'm sure." She kept her hands at her sides.

"Alright, this is going to hurt." She whispered before bitting down on her neck, trying not to hurt her to badly. He drank the blood that corsed through her neck as his eyes began to shifted back to their normal brown color.

Aurora didn't even flinch when James bit her. She waited patiently for him to finish.

James removed his fangs from her neck and took a step away from her. He wipped his mouth with the back of his hand, blood still on his lips. His eyes were their normal brown color. "Thank you."

Aurora touched the fang marks on her neck, making the blood and fang marks disappear." Anytime." She smiled softly at him.

James wiped the blood off his mouth. He had a small smile on his face, he was usually the serious type of guy, showing little emotion.

Aurora looked at James." Feeling better?"

James nodded. "Yes, thank you again for that." He pulled his fangs back into his gums, looking like normal sharp teeth.

" Like I said, it's no problem." She said she let out a sigh of aggravation and took her gun out of the back of her pants. She stuck the gun into the opposite boot of her dagger.
Blake Numara (played by Trowa)

"Well now, I'll admit that's not something you see everyday." ,said a pair of glowing red eyes from a nearby alley. Blake steps out wearing his sunglasses on top of his hat wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans that have burn holes all over the bottom as well as leather boots that seem to be burned all over as well. "A Grimm, huh? I've always wondered what this spirit looked like merged with my soul.", he said with a half-grin.

Aurora tensed when she sensed and heard the newcomer. Her hand nearest to her gun twitched as if waiting for him to attack. She watched the newcomer with her purple eyes,the hint of red in them making her eyes glow very slightly.

James looked over to where the newcommer came from. He had not sensed any other presences but how did he get pasted a half-vampire? James stood infornt of Aurror, protecting her from any attacks the other male might be planning. "Who are you and what do you want?" His voice was calm and even but the glint in his brown eyes spoke the truth. He was not going to deal with idiots tonight.
Blake Numara (played by Trowa)

"Defensive aren't we?" said Blake keeping the same grin. He holds up his hands in a placating manner. "Now now, I don't want any trouble. I just happen to be out getting some fresh air when what do I hear but a rather interesting conversation. I was just wanting to make sure there wasn't any trouble is all. Plus, I wasn't joking about wondering what she would see." He said gesturing to the girl. Relaxing again he says "Besides this isn't really the best area. I just live here for the rent."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One bite (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus