Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Journal [OPEN]

Ina Koromety (played anonymously)

"Mother,is the Journal of Sacrina real?"
"As real as you and I."
"Where is it now?"
"Safe,with me."
"What if master finds out that you have it?"
"Then I will die,but I will first give you the journal. Read every page. Do not let anyone else touch it. Ina,I must go now...take care of that book."
"Mother...Will you be coming back?"
"I'm afraid...not...."

A small book the color of Amethyst lay softly on the torn up crimson sheets with an Egyption design. A drop of blood dropped onto the booklet as a delicate female in a maids outfit sat down next to it. Her arms covered in whip marks that bled terribly and one of her cheeks bruised. She lightly brushed the blood off the book,only smearing the blood a little. She pulled a brown piece of her hair behind her ear using three fragile fingers. She slowly opened the book to about eighteen pages deep. Her small fingers brushed the pages befor she began to read.

Befor her mothers death,she was given the Journal like book. She never understood why it was so important.

June 21,1582

Writer:Jessy Trise

I read over the past but for what reason; Each page makes no scence to me. As I noticed,everyone who reads this journal ends up protecting it with their very life.Why? What's in it that is so important? Maybe a secret? Well the truth is th-

"INA!" A man with a very strict and angry tone entered as she quickly hid the book under her skirt.
"Ina,Why the hell haven't you made dinner?!"
"Because I-"

The male slapped her with one rough back hand and left."Go make it now."
Ina Koromety was a maid to a cruel man who would beat and rape her. She only wished to excape that hell.

Having an idea,she took the book and snuck out and started running through the woods,trying not to get caught by her master. After a while,she became lost and didn't know where to go. It was late and the sounds of vicious animals drew closer to her. "Help," she whispered softly only wishing she didn't run away like that.
Danniel Riley (played by EonRising)

Danniel had just been purchased by this cruel man at an auction and was shoved into the kitchen with Ina by some other servants.
She had been stripped naked and stood there shivering in her fur as what looked like a dress, although she couldn't be sure, was tossed in front of her. She was covering herself modestly and quickly slipped into the ragged clothes and gave a nervous, sad smile to Ina, the smile of someone who had been broken with no real reason to smile anymore.
"H-hello..."
Ina Koromety (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ina shook her head. "It's not a good time to speak or nearly do anything right now. We only get a small break if we work fast,so do hurry." Ina handed the female a maids outfit that was but better then her own. "Put this on,it better then rags."
Danniel Riley (played by EonRising)

"Thank you," she nodded and quickly got into the outfit and looked around, "What are we supposed to be doing right now? All they did was throw me in here and tell me to work."
Ina Koromety (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Yes,yes...now please help me cook his dinner befor he gets upset." She cracked a few eggs.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Journal [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus