Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Finnal Concert [OPEN]

Poison Mist (played by BluePoison)

This is it...the rock concert of the centry! I can't believe my band and I did it. This is just AWESOME! I hear the croud cheering us on right now! I need to go talk to Phillip,the hot drummer!

A emo looking woman ran around looking for the drummer of her band but couldn't find him anywhere. Her purple hair covered one of her eyes as she pouted and looked for the other singer but couldn't find him either.

Where is everyone?

The audience was getting impatient and started screaming the bands name.

"Hell Knights! Hell Knights! Hell Knights!"

Their chanting was quickly interupted by an ex-band mate named 'Kry.' He was furious how they kicked him out of the band and started speaking,his face being on the big screen.

"Awwwww poor Hell Knights....Missing a few people in your band,Poison? I would be happy to fill in." Kry started to chuckle evily as Poison looked down and yelled. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!?!"

"They are safe with me,but you will never have a concert again. FALL IN THE DUST LIKE I HAVE!"

Poison shook her head and stood on stage in front of her fans and shook her head more with tears. "It's over....we can't play tonight...we just...can't..." Her dark makeup started to smear down her eyes.

Poison fell to her knees on the stage as everyone booed her. Her hair covered her eyes a tear dropped on the stage floor. Her torn purple and black clothes rested on her back and hung from her stomach. She lost hope and just sat on the stage.
Tanner (played by ThunderWolf12)

Tanner was one of many in the crowd chanting their band name. When he saw Kry he stood up, and hurried to the stage. He stood in front of Poison, "Hey!", he called to Kry, "What the hell is wrong with you?!", he jumped up onto the stage and walked toward Kry.
Poison Mist (played by BluePoison) Topic Starter

"Problem?!" Kry laughed in a sick way. "What does it matter? They are gone! They will not be coming back." Kry vanished off while Poison rubbed her arm quietly. She felt defenseless she felt weak.
What now, she thought.

"Are you okay:", he asked, sinking to his knees beside her. "if it you want, we could sing together, I know all your songs.", he whispers, "I mean it won't be as good when the band is here but... at least it'll be a concert."

Poison smiled a little and nodded. "Alright. You can sing good or bad,it doesn't matter. Thank you!" Poison hugged him quickly. It was rare to get a hug from her. Even if you were her father or even mother.

"Your very welcome! What song would you like to start with?", he asked, quickly hugging her back. He quickly ran backstage and grabbed two microphones, tossing one to Poison.

She caught it and smiled. "How about...a new one. I want you to start singing,and I will come in and see how that works? I'm good at that." She smiled.

"A totally new one, like a made up one?!", he asked excitedly. He couldn't believe he was on stage singing with the actual Poison Mist.

(I will probably have him start singing an already exsisting song.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Finnal Concert [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus