Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bow before your new leader!

^ I don't know why I said that. O.O

So... Hi. >.< I am Xianghua, and uh... *sweat drop* I LIKE KUMQUATS. >///<

I'm really bad at introductions. My awkwardness carries into my writing! But don't fear, my RP characters are muuuuuch cooler than me. ^^ Especially. My. SEMES! *fangirl squeal* Uh... Yeah. I enjoy yaoi. (Eek. O.O)

I, uh... Ah... That is, um... SHOW ME THE CAR FAX!

>///< I don't really know what else to say... I prefer 1x1 roleplays, but I do all kinds. >.< ERM, BYE! ☆
Sanne Moderator

I was unaware Darth and myself were overthrown as the new leaders of the Roleplay Empire! This is unacceptable. I challenge you to a lightsaber duel!

... After we had milk, and cookies, and a warm welcome to the site of course. :D Where do you hail from? What sort of settings do you prefer in RP?
Minerva

Wow. Goodness. I can tell between your post and profile you reeeeaalllly love your yaoi.

I don't know how much I can help you there but welcome anyway! I have a few characters with varying sexuality but it's never a primary part of my rp. Sorry. Still, I wish you the best on your hunt.
Kim Site Admin

Whoooooa there's a lot of hyper in this thread. XD Welcome to the site!
I love randomness in people. It always makes them so... interesting. Not a trait encouraged enough. Good to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bow before your new leader!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus