Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello to All

Hello there! You may call me Iris, or Doc, whichever you like. I find this RP site very suiting for my needs. I'm really glad I stumbled across it. It's really nice and a strange format for me, but I've adapted very quickly. I love to roleplay all different types of era's, may it be fantasy to modern and anything in between. From the few people I met, you all are a friendly bunch, and I enjoy that in a forum.

Well, a bit about me. I'm 19 years old as you can probably see on my profile. I've been roleplaying for about 7 years, and let me tell ya, I've gotten a lot better since then. Lol. I'm very friendly and loyal to everyone I RP with. I enjoy making characters, to me, it's the funnest part of rp'ing. I hope you guys enjoy my company because I'll sure enjoy yours.

:3

Sincerely,

Doc
Welcome new friend! Yay! *hugs and gives fries*
MissLioness Topic Starter

*Is hugged, hugging back, and noms fries*

Why must you give fries.. Hmm.. OH WELL! I enjoy fries! Lol.. Thank you Lorvil.
Sanne Moderator

Hello Iris! :) Good to have you here, you seem like a fun person to talk to!

Where have you been roleplaying these past years?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm so tickled to hear that you've been enjoying it so far. Please do let me know if there's anything I can do to help or questions I can answer. :)
MissLioness Topic Starter

Hello to you two as well. Well, I've mostly been rp'ing on proboard sites.. For a very long time. I've never actually found a place like this. It's a very nice change. And thank you, you all seem like a lovely, friendly bunch. <3
Vinyl Scratch (played by The_Ross)

Hey what's up? So many people have been joining lately, Pinkie Pie got overwhelmed, so I'm filling in for her.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello to All

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus