Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Toxic Warnings (OPEN

Silvia Toxin (played anonymously)

When your body is torn a part,and when burned a live...Would you trust anyone? Would you still love the person who did that to you if they were you lover?

In a research facility a femal with one metal left leg,right hand,and whole left arm was held in a glass containment. Her grayish-brown hair waving around under the air bubbles. Her skin was slightly burned but her face was perfect. The scientist were not working,but laughing and playing around. One of them slipped back and pressed the button to free her. The water started draining as her eyes open,them being a beautiful silver (irises). She pulled the mask that was on her face off and busted the glass open. The air that the humans were breathing was toxic to her. She held her breath and created a gass mask out of one of the masks that we're laying around. She looked around and also noticed she was naked.

Ugh...I feel like crap...hmmm where the hell am I and what happened? she found a silver like suit and put it on and unjusted the gas mask. She looked around and saw The door starting to close and lock her in.

Uh? NO!

She started running and slid under the closing door with grace. She got threw security and was finnaly outside. She stood in front of the facility that was now engulfed in flames. She shook her head and couldn't believe where she was. She looked around at the people who would stare at her like she was freak.

I don't remember my way around here...I need some help.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

a voice carried by the wind came to the girl " so it seems im not the only one who escaped" the voice seemed close but not very , and it seemed high up almost in the trees , but the problem with this voice is there was no sigh of any being who could have made it"
Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne)

{{Please note that the character who started this topic was deleted before you replied and can therefore not reply anymore. I suggest creating your own topic instead. :)}}

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Toxic Warnings (OPEN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus