Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Quest for Power (Open)

Nene (played anonymously)

"You have to kill Hanzō...and fight me." She looks down and crosses her arms a little. She knew Hanzō would use her as protection first.
Vergil Lane (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Vergil let out a sigh "what?... I've only been back for a few hours and I have to fight you?..." Vergil's anger started to brew up inside him... "what were you thinking? You made love to that jackass! Didn't you realise then that was a bad idea!?"
His eyes showed his anger.

Nene stepped back with innocent eyes. "I-I didn't know...I mean..." She started to have tears in her eyes. "I never thought it would happen..." She sniffed a little.

Vergil turned around and faced the wall. He Placed his hands up on the wall and leaned his forehead against it "just leave me alone..." his eyes turned a pure red.
Breath Vergil breath... hos hunger had also mixed with his anger

Tears were in her eyes as she backed away and left out. She fell to the ground in tears. She was angered by herself.
Idiot. I am an idiot...

DAMMIT VERGIL!... Pull yourself together his mind was set in tearing Hanzo to shreds, his eyes, blood red as they were, turned and looked at her through the open doors. Vergil leaned his back against the wall and looked at the ceiling cursing at himself in his mind "how are you going to love me? Even father time isn't on our side..." he felt the anger raise further "THAT JACKASS, I'm going to slaughter him"

His stomach was eating at him from the inside, he was hungry but he didn't want to eat...

Nene's silent tears grew scarce after a short period of time. Her tears were of gold but her heart was of honeysuckle. Her brown eyes pointed towards the soils that her hand gripped tightly upon. She stood up and looked around. She felt lost without being around him,but she had to walk.
She hesitated slightly befor walking into the woods.
Her sweetness only said 'Body of a woman,but soul of a child.' Nene's soft,delicate hands rested upon the sides of a tree where she stopped to scope out her path. It was dark because of the trees blocking her view and the path darker then ever. Scared she was,but no fear was really shown. Her feet stepped carefully over insects and spiders. It could be told by her body language,that she was uneasy at the moment. Her body was warning her that something was watching her. It felt like cold animal eyes rested on her. She turned around to find a coyote backing her up againts a tree.

This isn't a natrual Coyote. It's one of Hanzō's hungry slaves. He always knows when I'm not around someone because of my mind and heart patterns change. Damn,I need to work on that.

Vergil still staring at the ceiling not making a sound. His eyes returned to normal "I-I can't help it Nene... This is who i am... A brute" however her soft voice hadn't replied. "I said i-- Nene?!" she wasn't there. His heart raced as all kinds of thoughts went through his mind "N-Nene!?" Vergil kept calling her name yelling from the top of his lungs.

His eyes looked around for her franticly but she wasn't visible any where "NENE!?"

Nene heard his yells,but really wasn't in the position to go back. The coyote quickly pounced up and bit her arm,causing her to yell in pain. She hated to hurt animals,mostly because they usually only did what comes natrual to them,and they would always get killed by people. She took out her blade and pushed it through the animals torso.
It's jaw unhinged from her arms and fell limply onto her leg. She put her blade up into its now bloody sheath. Her back slid againts the tree untill she completely hit the ground,and held her injured arm. She could only hope it didn't have any poisoned materials on it. She found herself a fool at that very minute,but didn't weep over her hurt arms at all. She was finaly stapled into reality and saw it was dark all around her and each path she could have taken would only lead deeper into the woods.

Vergil ran through the woods calling her name over and over frantically with worry each time "NENE!?, I'M SORRY!" he felt the leaves brush up against his clothes as he ran throuhg the forest picking up more pace. He felt alone and... Weak... a feeling that was all too familier to him... He couldn't find her, and all he wanted was to hear her voice, find her and bring her to safety.

Nene could hear his calls,but was affraid to say anything. Shave stood up and let her wounds drip with blood as she struggled on forth,leaving blood behind.
I'm so sorry I ever put you through this...

Vergil started to sweat as he searched for his beloved Nene "DON'T DO THIS TO ME, I'LL BE COMPLETELY LOST IN DARKNESS IF YOU DO THIS!" there was truth in which he spoke, he was abandoned too much and if she left him he would be a mere shadow of his former self.

It started to rain, the cold wind blew even greater than before. The trail of blood was surely gone "NENE! I LOVE YOU!" Vergil fell to his hands and knees. All he could think about was her touch, her soft skin, her sweet voice and her fragile body.

Nene's necklace she wore under her scarf dropped and she struggled to reach down and get it. She soon slipped and fell hard,a rock making her wound worse and making her scream loudly. She shivered greatly and this time she couldn't get up. Her eyes pointed towards the ground and she panted.

Vergil head shot up in the direction the scream came from "NENE!?" Vergil got up and broke for a spring in that direction "please be okay..." he muttered to himself, his torso heated up from worry making the rain evaporate from him.

He heard her pant as he'd gotten close.

Blood dripped from her mouth and she shivered while she closed her eyes. She didn't bother trying to get up anymore for she was now in a pool of her own blood. She felt tired for a minute and was starting to 'fall asleep.' Her panting became more rare.

"Nene!" Vergil found her... Laying ther ice cold... "no no no, Nene please hold on" Vergil picked her up and took her to nearest town "SOMEBODY! PLEASE HELP!..." Vergil held her in his arms as cars sped by not giving a care I the world. His eyes were wide in worry. He ran towards a hospital trying his best to slow the bleeding the best he could "DOCTOR, SOMEBODY GET A DOCTOR" Vergil put her on a hospital bed and waited for the doctors to come

Nene winced a couple of times and she slowly looked up at Vergil. "I'm so sorry,Vergil. I really am." She coughed badly and a bit of blood followed.

Doctors rushed in and started to drag the bed as fast as they could to the ER "you'll be okay..." he said as they stopped him at the door. His heart raced faster and the air around him started to become hot almost uninhabitable.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Quest for Power (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus