Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Quest for Power (Open)

Vergil Lane (played by Ambrosia)

"Vergil Hide with Daniel, you're his older brother, Take care of him"
"But mom, What about you?!"
"Forget about me, Go! hide under the bed until it's safe to get out"
It was a dark night, the Darkness loomed over the city as demons invaded. One family was getting a surprise visit from the Demon King himself. A mother protected her sons, Vergil and Daniel Lane, but what was the outcome of this act of bravery?
"Eve?, Sparda's wife Eve?. I never knew you were so, Pretty"
"Leave my family alone!"
"Now now, Eve... Your husband was exiled from hell, he is an outcast who betrayed Lucifer. Now he will pay the price for such an act"

Blood was sprayed on the walls, on the bed sheets and on the floor as Eve dropped on the floor by the foot of the bed, the twins watched her wide eyed with tears flooding their eyes, but silent. Why was this happening?.

16 Years have passed, Vergil is now alone. Daniel is no longer with him. Vergil was cutting trees with his Katana 'Yamato' was the name of the blade, He cut the trees so fast that the blade was never seen being unsheathed. With each slash rage filled him. He fell to his knees and looked down as tears fell to the floor "I will never be weak, i will Avenge you no matter what!"
Nene (played anonymously)

(Mind if I join?)
Vergil Lane (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

(No No, please go ahead :) )

(Thank You ^_^)

The disruption of the trees being cut slightly annoyed Lady Nene. She swiftly jumped through the trees silently with grace and amazing style. Soon as she saw the male,her curiosity grew. She briskly flipped out of the tree she was standing in and landed down near him. Her big brown innocent eyes blinked a few times befor she put her finger to her mouth and leaned close to him. "Hey mister,you ok?"
She could feel the tree's pain from being sliced. She could feel everything in nature. "If so,may I ask you to please stop hurting nature...it stings me."

Her two blades on the side of her hips would glow blue around him,but she didn't notice. Nene didn't seem like a smart female,but she knew enough to live.
Mia (played by EonRising)

Nene wasn't the only who was bothered by the cutting of the trees, one of which she had been perched in and was sleeping soundly. She didn't even know what had happened until the tree actually hit the ground and she let out a scared squawk before standing and shaking the leaves and branches from her golden fur. The griffin let out an angry but not aggressive caw at the man who had been cutting down the trees.

Vergil stood up quickly and turned away, He wiped his tears "I'll do as i please! This has nothing to do with you" Vergil growled, he put his hand on the hilt of 'Yamato' then a tree fell to the floor with a thud, it was cut perfectly horizontal, Before both knew it 'Yamato' was out of its sheath about an inch before a click noise was heard "Leave, NOW!" his hair perfectly spiked backwards. Even the wind was as cold as him.

Nene winced befor growling. "No,no,no! You're in my home." She crossed her arms and pulled out a small yellow cloth and handed it to him. "You seem strong And I don't stand a chance againts you,but please be a little nice?"

"Home!?" he hated that word, and the word Family. Vergil turned and faced Nene "You're right to think you're weak. Everyone is! if we don't pursue power we'll remain weak!" his eyes were 2 toned as they both were grey, with a hint of red in the rims. The pressure around Vergil became strong, strong enough to wind both Nene and Mia making them fall to the floor on the knees. "This is power!" everything around him started to float, rocks, leaves even the trees that were cut down.

"I have no intentions of staying the night" He turned his back towards them, letting the pressure drop back down easy enough for them to breath properly. His sleeveless top revealed his muscles.

Nene pouted and crossed her arms with anger as she stood up and grabbed his shoulder. "Stop acting like a total jerk! Power isn't how strong you are,power is being able to use control and using only as much streanth as needed. You shouldn't just use it all willy nilly! Especially just to show off like you just did!" She stepped in front of him and she looked into his eyes. Her yellow scarf slightly loosened,exposing burn marks and scars. "Please...just calm down and at least clean the mess YOU made?"

Mia didn't like how this male human was acting at all and shr pounced on him, not very aggressively, but just to restrain him. She used her big, lion paws to hold down his arms and cawed loudly and angrily at him.

Vergil angry, his rage took over "GET OFF ME" he broke free with no effort needed, his eyes turned pure red. A sphere appeared around Mia filled with energy from hell, the air was sucked out and the inside of the ball was very hot "HOW DARE YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE POWERS OF A HALFBREED DEVIL!, that ball is indestructible, nobody can break it, even if you do break it, it will just reappear stronger" Vergil had an evil smile as he ran his hand over his hair putting it back to it's normal position. Only Vergil could release Mia

The griffin let out a horrified squawk and began struggling inside of it, her massive and powerful wings, string enough to kill a human with an accurate blow to the head, began beating and she threw all of her weight against the side.

Nene cracked her nucles and and pulled his arms behind his back then tripped him to the ground. Soon she was standing on his back as she used her blades called 'Amethyst wings' and stabbed them into his back,the blade injecting a calming liquid that gets rid of power for a short amount of time. "STOP BEING A TOTAL JERK,WILL YA!?" She put her blade back on the sides of her hop as she gentaly helped him up.

Vergil's rage was at an all time high "stop being a jerk!?" she never knew the pain of losing parents right before your eyes. He didn't need powers to prove his speed and strength. Vergil held Yamatos hilt And dashed right past Nene. A clicking noise was heard from the slightly drawn blade following that was the pain all over Nene as wounds appeared all over her, a Little bit of smoke emitted from all of the wounds, this technique slowed down ones healing at a huge rate. "I had no intentions of spilling blood tonight, you forced this upon yourselves" he clicked his fingers to release Mia from her cage. "leave me be" he had calmed down, he ran his hands over his hair, throwing it back to it's original form.

Nene quickly grabbed his arm and looked down. "Hey wait,I'm sorry,ok?" She tried her best everyday to be nice but she had troubles today. She didn't want people to be mean to her so she would counter them with niceness,but even sometime she would just crack. "Will you join me for some tea?"

Vergil jerked his arm releasing his arm feom her grip, he looked over his shoulder "I have no time for tea, I need to train" his eyes returned to normal, he started to walk away, his backwards spiked hair slightly flowed with the soft wind. The cuts covering Nene were not too deep but all together they were really painful

People who have witnessed Vergil in battle and have seen his ruthless ways say that even the ground cowers from each step he takes.

Nene looked down sadly and tried to hold back her tears at the slightest bit. Her feeling were easily hurt. "O-ok then..." She looked down and took out her weapons and nicked her hands a little as she did,her brown hair covering her now saddened eyes.

Vergil wasn't a saint, no, he was a devil, in personality and in inheritance. "stupid girl, this pains you? Me walking Away? I have seen and felt the worst pain in the world. There is no way I would cut myself over it, no!, i trained and i almost killed my self doing that" he turned around and faced her her with an angry look "so pathetic... stop your crying, Girl!"

"Of course it pains me because unlike you,I accualy have a heart! Also,I felt so much pain in my life that I have become this weak! I was abused by my very parents,and my husband died in a war...I watched him be decapitated! So please stop being so mean! Even the most coldest creatures have a heart!"

"so then train, train to become stronger. It was your fault that you were weak, if you weren't weak the you could have saved your husband!" he was once again filled with anger "you are starting to get on my last nerve" he pointed Yamatos sheath at her "you don't know what it's like to lose a family that loved you, to see your mother die and get her blood sprayed everywhere, to see your father go crazy and leave you and your twin brother alone" he clenched his right fist tight and grasped Yamatos sheath more tighter. "TO HAVE NO ONE THAT IS EVEN REMOTELY SIMILER TO YOU" he yelled at her from the top of his lungs "STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD" he appeared closer to her about a meter away and put the tip of Yamatos sheath to her neck "being weak is going to be this world's downfall"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Quest for Power (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus