Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » E.S.C.A.P.E (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nate (played by LillyBlack79) Topic Starter

Again Just informing the Rp is still available and anyone may join just need a few people to join in at least and we will get the Rp started up
Could I join with Raven?

Yup! you may join in I like the pic of your charter btw

AND we will start the rp anyone is still free to join in the fun
Awsome!! And thanks :)

Yup! and No problem also You can just follow up on the story since I have already put mine in the story lol
Wait are we posting here?

Yup
Strawberry (played by Raider-jack29)

We don't post actual rp post on the looking for an rp forum. This page is only to advertise your rp to get people interested.
Raven (played anonymously)

Raven stared at the newcomer surprised, as he continues banging on the door and screaming, insisting he wasn't magic weilder. Her curiousity led her to wonder if it was true. She tilted her head curiously as she stared at him.

"Is it true? Your not a magic weilder??"

Suddenly her eyes turn white and her voice changes, as if it were not only her but someone else speaking to one another. Only nobody else couldnt hear the second half of the conversation.

"Well I don't know crow!!! Why do you think I'm asking him?! Would you calm down?! I want to know just as much as you do!! Don't you even start with me!!"

She says angrily before her eyes and voice go back to normal. She clears her throat and looks back at the lad apologetically.

"Sorry about that. If it's true, then why did they lock you up?"

Nate Looked at the girl.... She's not normal either.. He sighed and saw there was no point in yelling out he was done for.... He slumped down and sighed " Yes I'm a Magic wielder...." He said " Someone said that I was but they don't know for sure...." He said in a low voice for her to hear.. then noticed there were more people in the ceil...

(should we move this to another forum? I can make it if you want)

Nate wrote:
Nate Looked at the girl.... She's not normal either.. He sighed and saw there was no point in yelling out he was done for.... He slumped down and sighed " Yes I'm a Magic wielder...." He said " Someone said that I was but they don't know for sure...." He said in a low voice for her to hear.. then noticed there were more people in the ceil...

Again not the right forum for this.

It would fit in either the general rp forum, or the fantasy rp forum.

Yeah better in another form I guess phone is glitching like hell

Ok. I'll make the forum. Give me a sec

It's up. Go to the fantasy forum and I kept the title as E.S.C.A.P.E.

thanbks

Np

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » E.S.C.A.P.E (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus