Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire from Within (OPEN)

Kenith (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Fire, destruction, and pain. The only things I seem good at. It's hard enough to get people to over look me. It's even harder for them to stop from fighting me. Is it because I'm a Fire Demon or is it the fact that I'm different? I'll never understand humans or their ways.

Kenith walked in the middle of the street on a moonless night. He had just finished a bar fight with a human and since Kenith didn't want to reveal what he was, Kenith had taken a knife to the arm. Now his arm was bandaged up but blood still seeped through, Kenith's demon blood scenting the air. To regular humans, he was nothing more than a person who was of no importance, but to inhuman beings, Kenith was a Fire Demon with the ability to transform into weapons and animals. At the moment, he didn't care if his blood was scenting the air and giving him away. Kenith just needed a walk or another fight where he could fight with his fire.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny was on his normal night run, every night he rode as the horseman of apocalypse, instead to everybody the horseman is 'The GrimReaper'. Danny was a half breed devil who had 'Death' on a leash the leash being the wooden Scythe he inherited from his father. In his third form 'Death' and him merge and in his 3rd merged form his bike turns into a flaming horse of apocalypse.

The night was cold, the air was filled with the scent of demons that lurked in the shadows. Danny had a saying 'some humans are worse than demons and some demons are more pious than human saints. No matter what never take a life of a human no matter how bad they are'

The streets lit up as the flaming horse and it's master rode down the streets, humans couldn't see him in his 'Grim Reaper' form since he's somewhat supernatural. "WOOHOO, come and get some!" he yelled shooting down demons whilst on his horse
Kenith (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kenith looked up to see Danny coming down the street. Unlike the others, Kenith wasn't afraid of Danny when he was in his third form. Kenith looked down at the sidewalk and closed his eyes. He kept on walking even though his arm was still bleeding.

Danny saw him also, walking down the Bustling dark street. "You need to get that bandaged" He said now in his human form. Danny's hair danced in the wind and the red in his two tone eyes seemed to have a faint glow. he slowed down going the same pace on his motor cycle as Kenith.

Knith stopped to look at Danny." Why are you worried? I'm just another demon." Kenith's short red hair danced in the wind as well, his red eyes looked as if fire burned within the irises.

Daniel smiled "Yeah, like humans are just humans" Danny didn't hunt just every demon, Being a half breed devil himself he knew that just because a demon is created form an evil source it doesn't mean they choose to act evil.

Kenith watched Danny for a moment. Opening his hand, Kenith lit a flame in his hand and pressed it against the wound on his shoulder, burning the wound closed and making the blood disappear." There. It doesn't need a bandage anymore."

Danny laid across the bike, it move on it's own "Well i guess not, Name's Daniel, but I prefer Danny" Daniel has a... Unique style. He wore a red medium collar trench coat with black cuffs, a red waist coat, black shirt and trousers.

"My name's Kenith, but people apparently like to call me Ken." Kenith wore a normal red shirt, a black jacket and black jeans. He wasn't really the type to draw attention to himself.

"So where you headed?" a few demons were seen attacking a few civs. Danny bolted to the source "It's about time!" He said pulling out 'Ebony & Ivory' his guns at the demons
seishin (played by hiddensoul14)

as daniel headed for the demons they all suddenly fell limp to the ground , a single being standing in the center , wiping dirt from her sleeves , she looked human , but she had a certain vibe about her that screamed demon , she turned slowly to the direction daniel was coming to reveal , blood red eyes that sparkled with the stars

Kenith appeared near Danny in a flurry of fire. He saw the being who seemed like she had killed the demons. Kenith let his eyes go emotionless as he watched this being carefully.

Daniel kept his eyes on the woman He spun 'Ebony' on his index finger before holstering it but he kept 'Ivory' in hand just in case. "Lady you ruined my fun!" Daniel was chewing on a toothpick. His eyes fixed on her every movement. "My name's Daniel, but call me Danny."

she turned her fool body , which revealed her long buttoned up black trench coat and her tight black jeans with black boots " hello , their not dead , i just stole their energy " the girls eyes looked lifeless and cold

"I couldn't care less for these demons" He shot each of the demons on the floor "If they hadn't attacked the civs, i wouldn't have killed em" He pointed his gun 'Ivory' at her "now tell me, who and what are you?" He didn't trust her, something about her made him feel uneasy.

seishine , walked a little closer " my name is seishin and im a shadow demon , now who are you"

Kenith let out a growl without thinking about it. Flames surrounded his clenched fists when she came closer. The fire demon Kenith had tried to fight over and over was hoping for a fight with Sieshin.

seishin stared blankly at the man with the fire " you wish to fight"

"Stop Right there, not a step closer" His eyes turned black and his scythe engulfed in black flames "Why did you drain them?" Danny held his arm out to stop Kenith from doing anything. Danny pulsed slightly with dark energy.

seishins glanced back at the other man " im a shadow demon , we dont have as much energy in the daytime when sun is out , so we steal energy from other demons to replenish our own , so i was replenishing mine before the sun rises "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire from Within (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus