Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire from Within (OPEN)

Kenith (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kenith let the flames around his hands go out as he began to calm down. Of course, the demon inside Kenith wanted nothing more than to fight the woman.
seishin (played by hiddensoul14)

seishin continued to look at the man "i will tell you , i have no intention of draining a demons energy , unless they threaten other humans or demons "
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny felt a little easy, he put his guns away and his eyes an scythe turned normal "Okay, i guess you're okay" He gave her a charming smile then looked over at Kenith "Calm down, she's okay i guess" Danny was not going to let his guard down however. Danny walked up to Seishin about an arms length away "Sorry, i have trust issues"

Kenith took a deep breath and closed his red eyes for a moment, then looked at Seishin. He still didn't trust her but as long as she didn't attack him, Kenith was okay with being around her.

seishin looked back at the red head man " you know my name , and i know his , what is yours"

Kenith looked at Seishin." My name is Kenith." He put his hands in the pockets of his black jeans. He was trying his best to ignore the urges to use his fire.

seishin's eyes widen and she looks to the east " the sun is rising"

"You're like a Vamp, Scared of sunlight" He smirked before pointing at a pub "Care to join?" He smiled at the two, he was like a peace keeper, Danny wasn't the type to be one but he hadn't a choice

seishin looked back at the Danny her somewhat deeper female voice become higher , her long black hair , growing short and her eyes turning green along with her clothes changing to black skirt with gray leggings knee high boots with red laces and a red hoodie " im not afraid of the sun , i turn into my human form whilst its up "

Kenith rolled his shoulders as he felt the sun coming up. Fire demons grew stronger during the day so energy gathered up inside him." I'd transform to, but it looks like I'm on fire in my animal forms."

seishin turns and walks into town " i have no choice but to transform"

Danny ran after her "C'mon it's just a drink, besides the sun is up and the demons are away. Well most of them are anyway" He looked over at Kenith to make sure he hadn't burnt a kitten or anything along those lines.

Kenith rolled his eyes when Danny looked at him. He was walking behind them.

seishin looks at her skin , " i guess my human body needs some nutrition"

"Nice!" Danny smiled and led them into a bar "Hey Kevin, toss me three beers" he obviously came to this bar a lot "Sure thing, my boy" Kevin was an old man but he was still alive and kicking, he has small white stubble and a beer belly. He smiled when Danny entered, "that man is my hero" Danny said loud enough so Kevin could hear him, He sat them down at a table. "Hey Kevin put lots of ice in one of the beers". When the beers arrive Danny slid the one with lots of ice in it to Kenith "For you hot-head" He chuckled

seishin sighed as she sat down and took the beer and drank a little

Kenith looked at Danny." I'm not that much of a hot-head, thank you." Kenith didn't touch the drink. It was hard for Kenith to get drunk but Kenith never really drank beer that much so it didn't matter.

Danny put his legs up and flicked the cap off, it landed perfectly in the bin "I saw the look you had, you were craving for a fight" The ice cubes started to melt fast. "so, what brought you guys to town? you guys live here?"

seishin slumped back in her seat sighing again " no i come into town to get supplies , i live in the forbiden forest"

Kenith looked at Seishin." Forbidden forest, huh? I'm not staying anywhere since I don't need sleep and I just came here for no reason."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire from Within (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus