Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire from Within (OPEN)

seishin (played by hiddensoul14)

seishin looked at kenith " yes , its the only place in the world no human being dare stepp foot in "
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"The forbidden forest? Man that place takes me back. My dad, me and my Brother used to got there to train. Have you seen a cave around that area, inside it's walls are lined with rubies and emeralds. My father found that cave and made it to what it is, Eve's cave"

seishin sipped some more of her drink ," yes i have but i doubt you have seen me , or any of the shadows or any of our homes"

Danny leaned back on the chair, it was on its back legs "Now that you mention it you're right. We took a fixed route there and back"
Kenith (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kenith listened to the conversation but didn't speak.

seishin smirked ," thats not why you never saw us , we live in the darkest part of the forest , you may know it as the land of no sun , we know it as home , no demon except shadows have ever stepped foot in there do to the fact that not even fire can clear the darkness"

Daniel raised an eye brow "I bet hot head over here could light that place up like a candle" He smirked then took a sip of his beer

seishin smirked and stood up " thank you for the drink but i must go "

Kenith looked at Seishin." I'm not going to stop you from leaving so you don't have to tell me."

seishin smirked again , if you do ever wish to foght , i will galdly fight , you can always find me in the forbidden forest " with that she walked away

Kenith watched her walk walk away then turned toward the table." I'm going to be staying away from fights for a while."

seshin walked out of the bar and down the street she got several strange glances as she had a weird vibe about her that told people to stay away

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire from Within (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus