Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Gun-using Mechanic (OPEN)

Ranger and Zaria (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Ranger stared at the gun in his hand. He had just finished cleaning it and putting it back together so it would look brand new. He sighed and placed it on one of the sales racks so it would get sold. His shop fixed machinery as well as guns and sometimes made specialty ammo if a costumer asked. Ranger adjusted the goggles that sat on his head so they wouldn't fall off. He walked back over to the table in the middle of the room and looked down at the next gun he was supposed to fix, his brown hair falling forward as he inspected the rusted up gun.
Juki (played anonymously)

A small delicate like female walked into the shop with a case is her hand. She had her head held down and her hands were covered in blood. She was delicate and sweet but she also had a dark side to spare the world from. She looked up slowly exposing her big blue innocent eyes.
Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

a person wearing a long black cloak with a hood that covered most of their face walked in and placed to pistols on the counter " can you please repair these , and i was wondering , are you able to make speacil ammo , for .... hunting" the girls under the hoods voice came out quick and soft and urgent, she didnt bother talking to or reacting in any way to the other girl in the store
Ranger and Zaria (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Ranger looked at both of the costumers with his green eyes before smiling. He carefully picked up the one of the pistols and looked at it. He handed the person wearing the long black cloak a piece of paper." Write down what kind of ammo you need and I'll see what I can do." He looked at the other woman with the case in her hand." What is it you need, miss?"

the girl quickly took the paper and wrote

exploding ammo in one pistol and poison ammo in the other

she slide the paper back across the counter

Juki parted her lips slowly. "I need my 22-caliber repeater rifle cleaned up just a bit." she opened the case with her weapon drenched in blood.

Ranger blinked when he saw the blood covered rifle." I'll see what I can do." He handed the woman who had brought the case in a piece of paper." I need you to write down you name so I'll know who to give it too when you come in tomorrow." He looked at the paper the cloaked woman had slid across the counter. He smiled at the cloaked woman." I need your name on that paper as well, so I won't get your orders confused."

Juki quickly rote, Juki Panyaé then bowed. Her arm was bleeding badly as she walked out with a saddened look.

she quickly worte only her first name Willow on the paper " i you dont mind id rather not put my last name" with that she walked out , she looked down the street at the other girl " excuse me" she called after her

Juki stopped and looked slowly a her. Juki was injured but only to the point that she could shake it off. "Hm?"

willow slowly walked up to the girl still not letting the hood reveal her face " you should not walk around with a wound like that , it could get infected , allow me to treat it for you"

Juki smiled a little and shook her head. "No I'm fine. Thank you though for the offer." She looked down and continued walking.

the girl sighed and walked in the opposite direction awaiting tommorow
Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

James shot around the corner "Dammit! I'm Late!" He sprinted own the street and ran into Juki "O Man, i'm so sorry!" He helped her up and brushed her off gently "Sorry again" He smiled then bolted down to the shop running past Willow "Hey" He said as he ran past her. He got to the doors and took a deep breath after successfully capturing his breath.

"I'm so sorry I'm Late!" He said hanging up his jacket. He was hoping Ranger would let him off. James was always late to work, but his lively personality made him nice to be around.

Ranger opened the door in the back of the shop that was used for making bullets. He smiled at Jaiden." I know your late. It's part of your daily life." He closed the door of the back room." I have a set of pistols that need fixing and a rifle drenched in blood that needs cleaning. Take your pick."

willow pulled her hood down a bit more as the man passed her by , she then took off down a corner when she saw a familiar fugure go into the gun shop
Alex Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

alex walks into the shop " excuse me"

James smiled "I'll do the pistols. You can get dirty and clean the rifle" He chuckled as he went around the counter. "So they were customers?" he said pulling out his pistol and spinning it around his index finger, He started to unload and reload it, pulling back the slide loading a bullet into the barrel. The pistol had a perfect carving of a dragon across the side, it was custom built. He spun it around his fingers only this time every single one of them before placing the gun in a drawer behind the counter.

Alex had walked into the shop at that very moment. "Hey, what can i do you for?" He gave her(?) a charming smile, James ran his hand through his hair to move it from his ocean blue eyes. He started to unload and disassemble the dropped off pistols without taking his eyes off Alex
Alex Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

the bot walked up to the counter and pulled out a piece of paper " hello my name is Alex nightshade , have you seen this girl" the paper he held up was a wanted paper for a young girl with short black hair and red eyes " shes known for wearing a cloak to cever her face , her name is Willow nightshade"

Jaiden looked at the piece of paper behind the counter, it had Willow written on it "no, sorry" jaiden said sliding the paper onto his pants pocket then slowly putting his gun behind his back in his pants "leave me your number and that picture and I'll call you if I do" Jaiden put on an act as he spun Willow's guns on his index fingers. He started to polish one of them "what are you anyway? Cop, FBI, CIA?" Jaiden grinned at the bot "RSPCA?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Gun-using Mechanic (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus