Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Orphaned

Orion Carnigie (played by Thatonionbrotho) Topic Starter

The two soldiers aimed there guns at her but don't fire they look scared shitless and shaking
"So there you are your magic game is a fair bit strong but obvious enough for me to see past it "
Grey (played by 11Rain11)

Grey contemplated the events occurring before them, wonder if they should continue to watch. *I don't belong here....then again i don't belong anywhere.* They thought to themself, watching the men with guns frozen with fright. Grey tried to remember what the time and date was.

He looks around feeling some ones presence and walking to the area were gray was "Marco?"

Grey felt unsure of whether they should let themselves be noticed, especially since this was one of the men with weapons. *It doesn't really matter if I get hurt....* They thought to themself, letting him approach. "Hello......." They said a bit quietly, not feeling the need to draw a lot of attention to themself. "........What do you mean by Marco?"

Some what surprised by the boy "the hell!" Sigh "Jesus kid don't do that you'll give this old man a heart attack " sigh

"Sorry......." They said a bit sadly. Grey wasn't actually sad, though most people pegged them as depressed. Grey doesn't feel much emotion, usually they are quite numb or....grey. ".....What's going on here?" They asked, standing up so they could be seen and not scare the man again. Grey looked human enough to be mistaken as one, however they were NOT human.

"Private business for the church of the broken God " he said crossing his arms "what are you here for ?" His back to the lillim the soldiers were paying more attention to gray

Grey thought for a moment, trying to figure out what to say. *what am i doing here.........?* They wondered to themself, before deciding to answer. "What is the date? Like....month...day....year...." They asked, hoping it wasn't extremely suspicious.

"Your serious? " sigh" Mundas the 23rd of the the uhh" snapping his finger
"66th era sir" on of the soldiers replayed
"Thanks Danny *cough* any way why are you here ?"

Grey stepped back a little shrugging their shoulders. "I.....I'm not sure......" They said. It was mostly true except for a little thing that they had to do sometimes. "what are you and all your men doing here?" They asked.

"Private business now run off before I deck up out here "

Grey nodded, slowly backing away before disappearing seemingly into thin air. They focused, thinking of the time they arrived here. *wait....what is here again?* They contemplated, forgetting how they came to be in this place. They shifted, appearing in the middle of nowhere but it felt like it was still in the same area they were in before. Grey tends to lose track of where they are and where they've been. They sighed, pulling a sharpie out of their pocket and rolling up their sleeve. They wrote down the date the man had said on their arm, below all the other miscellaneous times and dates.
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim blinked as the soldiers attention was taken off of her and more attention was given to... A depressed ghost?... Lilim would tilt her head and raise a brow as she looks to this odd being herself. But whatever, the soldiers and the big man were distracted, so she'd take the time to use her Siphon magic on the ground again, drawing in more of the Ground elemental energy present in all metals, dirt, gems, stone, and just "land" in general.

Taking to a hover, she'd approach the man as the ghostly being seemed unthreatening, and Lilim didn't like being threatened and then ignored. She'd hold up her left hand and take one of the mech spiders apart all at once, using the land based energy she borrowed from the ground to manipulate every ounce of metal in them. Releasing all the components, she'd let them all fall to the ground in a shower of rubble. The other mech spider she would raise her right hand to and make it dance a bit, manipulating it like a puppet on a string just to prove she could and then making it fold its legs to an idling position and kneel harmlessly to her.

Walking up to the man with the augmented limbs, "Hey... I'm the type of girl that doesn't like being ignored..." she says with a soft smile and a seductive wave of her breasts. Suddenly her expression would change as would her eye color. The man would notice the change for sure. At first her eyes were a beautiful Emerald Green, but suddenly her eyes were vengeful red, "Now I'm only going to ask once... Why are you here?" she growls as she uses another bit of the energy she had absorbed to cause a minor trimmer in the ground. Just enough of a shake to let the man know she was serious.

"Now that's a face I wouldn't mess up but" his augmented arm takes away your magic " I'd like a fair fight " he grins at her menacingly "you can fight can't ya?"

Lilim grunts as the elemental energy she had absorbed was leeched from her, her siphon magic being set back to zero usable energy stockpiled, she'd also stagger a bit as her hovering got partially interrupted by his attempt at leeching her core magic, "Kinda the whole reason I'm here. Either to fight you or scare you off. Would have preferred the latter though. I hate fighting in front of children I'm trying to protect." she says with a swish of her tail, "Now it's your turn... Again I ask, why are you here?" she adds in with a serious tone.

"Looken for a wee Minotaur kiddo seen 'im?" He puts up his fists ready for a fight smirking "or would ya mutch rather me pound you into the ground ?"

Grey appeared behind him, and tapped his shoulder. "um.......i thought it was rude to hit females......" They said, hoping not to get punched as well. This man seemed very hostile towards the other person there, and Grey didn't think it bode well for either of them.

Lilim blinked as she heard the ghost's voice again, hovering so that she was between Grey and the man, "Step back, kid. Guy takes a swing at you it may not en well. Don't worry about me. I got this." she says as she looks back to Grey with a wink, then looks back at the man and takes a fisticuffs stance, "You do a lot of boxing big guy? Fisticuffs is an honorable fighting style. Very respectable choice you've made. I have more questions now. Care to answer them as we trade blows?" she asks curiously, literally floating as she sways around a bit like a boxer. Lilim gave a whole new meaning to float like a butterfly, and the man might find she gave a good new meaning to sting like a bee.

"You'll find that I'm not as honorable pas the sport I like to participate in " shoves gray out of the way and lands a nasty right hook that would shatter a humans jaw and leave some one on the ground unconscious

Lilim takes the hit right to the jaw and is sent hovering and spinning away several yards, but when she stops she looks back at the guy with a glare, her eyes with that intimidating red hue still, "Oh... It's on..." she growls as she rushes back at him.

gl-37176-1436765965.jpg

She'd lead her onslaught off with a spinning jump kick aimed at the guy's jaw, assuming that was either blocked, dodged or taken she'd follow up with either a low sweeping uppercut if he ducked under it, a left jab kick if he backed away, a flurry of punches to the backs of his wrists if he blocked, or if he just took it, she'd use her left foot and backflip kick him right under the jaw in an attempt to put the guy on his back.

(Choice post, please respond appropriately.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Orphaned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus