Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Orphaned

Mahogany (played by Thatonionbrotho) Topic Starter

He sent you good memories of his father he was a giant Minotaur who during the day would be a man and one memory he sent was of a sun rise like this "well mahagany how are you enjoying kindergarten?" "It's fun" said past mahogany in a joyous voice apparently this was a time when he could talk "that's always good lil calf " hew pet mahogany head when the memory end and your back in the real world he was quietly crying to him self
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim would be given more than just words... She would be given an image, an image of a father and son who's bond was just as close as hers and Elesa's. She'd get something useful out of the memory though, and tries to put on a brave smile as her drowsy eyes were being overtaken by tears, "Mahogany..." Lilim whispers.

She'd scoot a little and reach down toward him. If he het her, she'd pick him up gently and pull him into an affectionate hug. After a moment she'd pull him back to look to him, no longer under the affects of the telepathic energy, "You miss your dad, don't you?... And I'd be willing to bet you'd like to see him again, right?... Well... Me and Elesa will help you get back to him... But I need to rest until sunset... Daylight doesn't agree with me, hun. Try to stay nearby, ok? I'll be sleeping right here. Stay close to Elesa and she'll watch over you until I wake up, if you wanna stay awake. I wont force you to sleep while I am... But I do need to nestle in... The light is getting too bright for me." she says softly.

After a moment, Lilim would let him down and moves to cuddle into a spot in the nest to sleep. Elesa would put her charm away and look to Mahogany, "Big Sis is right. We'd like to help you if you'll let us... Mahogany..." she says quietly as well, offering him a soft smile. She'd crawl closer to him and lay against the side of the nest to watch the sunrise, gesturing him closer to sit with her if he wanted.

Mahogany sits next to Elesa and gestures to the charm that read his mind he wants to say something
If she dos use the charm he transferred the memory of him burying the corpse of his father she could see his mother putting a hand on his shoulder you felt his fear of her "come honey there are some people I want you to meet ."
If not he looks confused

Elesa would indeed use her Psychic seal to allow him to communicate, and as she sees the memory, she gasps once it was over, "Oh... I'm really sorry, Mahogany... Hmm... I wonder, would you maybe like to stay with Big Sis and me? We'll have to tell her about this when she wakes up this evening. We'll also need to see about that seal in your mouth... Any ideas about that?" Elesa asks curiously, still holding her Psychic seal so Mahogany could share other memories with her if he liked, or could just communicate if he wanted to. Inability to speak was no great hindrance when a little magic was all that would be needed to establish another effective method of communication.

"I would like that " he said in the connection he smiled "I should call you sis huh?" He giggled to him self and yawns and gives you another memory of him and his dad on a Farris wheel you felt how he did complete and utter awe "enjoying the view little calf?" "Mhm !" "Ya know this old bull made this " really ?!" "Yep " he chuckled "this what I do for a living little calf"

Elesa shakes her head slowly, "You don't have to... At least... I wont make you. Elesa is all I ask that you call me. If you want to call me Sis... That's your choice." she says as she brings her arms around him and hugs him warmly.

Lilim would moan softly in her sleep and shift a bit, kicking her feet before bringing her tail around and resting the tip near her face.

(Sorry for short this time...)

He hugged back feeling like he belongs to a family again and he yawns clearly tired "do you mind if I take a nap?" If she lets him "thanks ...sis" he lays down and takes a making him self comfortable and napping until evening if not he stays up with her talking and sharing good memories

(Hello?"

Elesa nods to Mahogany and moves over to lay with Lilim and him, "Lets both get some rest... It's been a long night, and I'd like to think we're safe here. Wake me if you need anything, ok?... Let Big Sis Lilim have her rest." she says as she scoots closer to him and gives him another gentle hug, then snuggles in and starts to drift off to sleep herself.

(Sorry for taking so long to post back... I wasn't really sure what to reply with until just now... v.v
And even now... Sorry for how short the reply is... Y-Y)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Orphaned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus