Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Yaoi rp anyone?

Hello would anyone like to do a GuyXguy rp? I have been rather curious to know whom. I am up for any plot in general and i would like to pm rp. but forum rp is just as fine. But in general i am up for any character or species as well.
some suggestions
* priest X vampire
*Vampire hunter X vampire
*Shapeshifter X monster hunter
*Werewolf X vampire
*Bad boy X good student
*Human X vampire";
MissUndeadKisses

OMG! I was soooo hoping to find someone wanting to rp like this! Im up for it a 100% but can you help me with my new thought too? Look in the RP Discussion and look for the one talking about teaming up with someone by me!!!

Please get back to me
fallensiner Topic Starter

sure ill help ^^ but yeah still sounds awesome
I'm not so much for the Yaoi part, but the priest x vampire cross would be hilarious. All the puns and tongue-in-cheek humor to go with it...the possibilities are endless!

Anyway, just had to give you a thumbs-up for that one. XD

Im glad that The Priest X vampire one would be fun to do. Buuut i need someone to rp with. XD
Luther Varg (played by Ziggy)

Im up for anything at the moment, Werewolves and Vampires you say? I could toy around with that, perhaps, many things come to mind actually. Though there be things to discuss, if so.
Kim Site Admin

I just wanted to remind people to keep in mind that sexual RP should be conducted through PM or in a private group forum that has been properly tagged, not on the public forums. You probably already saw the reminder post on this topic, but I just wanted to play it safe. :)
Ravdaer

I'd be interested, but rping in a sort of hidden way would be nice, dun want to get into trouble hahaw

PM me if you are interested in starting one with me :3
I am very intrested, you should PM me so we can talk more about this :D

Yeah just pm me if you want to rp. Just any thing 18+ goes to pm.
Vampire x Vampire Hunter? Hmmmmmm.. Sounds intresting and I'm always willing to mess around with my vampire hunter John. I have done Yaoi rps before, but nothing too intense. PM if you are intersted in starting a yaoi rp with someone like my character John Yoi(put a 'a' behind the 'y' and what does that spell? lol.)
I like the bad boy X good student and the Human X Vampire. Those are my favorites but may I suggest Teacher X Student or Master X Slave In my opinion those are the best. But I am very interested as well with the Human X Vampire. Iv done many yaoi Rps and Must I say I'm mainly the seme and also I must say I never censor a thing. PM me if interested.

Sounds pretty awesome ill,definatly pm u guys

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Yaoi rp anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus