Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He laughs as he was pounced. As water splashed up, he wraps his arms around her before she got up...and kisses her, then let's her go. *Come my dark temptress....lets show humans what beauty is all about...*
Temptress....-sits on shore- whats that mean? And what do u mean humans love

He rolled onto his paws and shook out the water from his fur. "Temptress means that you can attract others easily...and for the human part....I mean lets go on a hunt....therefore we show them the beauty of our natural force."
So im like a siren -tilts head looking at him-

He nods his head. "Yes my love."
I would rather not deal with thos worthless humans my love-shook the water out her fur-

Walking over to her, he licks at her pelt...removing the few undergrowth debris out of her pelt. *Are you ready to return home?*
-she nods looking in his eyes as her purple eye sparkles in the light-

*Now that you are clean..maybe we walk back home.* He looks at her as he started to walk
After you -she tugs his ear then follows him back to the cabin-

Birds and crickets silence as he walked through the forest while blade of grass bend under his weight. Even though it was quiet, his ears tilt listening for anything out of place.
-she follows him as she tugged his ear as she smiled then stops him- can i ask u something

He looks at her. *You know you can speak to me freely....*
After you was banished from my land why did you find someone else what did u do what happen i wanna know

His ear tilts to her. *I found no one else. As for what happened...I went back to being a wanderer till I found this land. And after three years, I finished building this house.*
Did you belive i would return?-puts her paw on hi face- look at me what made you wait

He sits down. *After I left, I just didn't want to find anyone...plus the packs I passed by were not wanting to let in a wanderer.*
Well we are toghter and thats all that matters -nuzzles his face as she smiled-

He licks her face, then rose up to his paws. Starting to walk again, he wondered where the rest of the pack was
-she smiled and followed him home- what sounds good for dinner you know i make a bomb ass deer jerky you remember my jerky

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus