Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

She smiled- i will go with u
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Walking outside, he removed his pants and shifted into his wolf form. As fur swayed over his rippling muscles...he pulled at his human skin, revealing the fur along his chest, as his back and sides were already exposed with his black pelt. Lowering down onto all fours, he looked around. *Are you ready my love?*
-she kneels down and rubs his ears and kisses his forehead- always- she shifts to her wolf form as her pure jet black fur shines in the sun as she shook coat- ugh i need to brush my self

He licks her ear. *Maybe we shall stop at the river and wash out your fur.* he looks over at her
She nods as she looks at him- sure i dont mind lets go after u love

As he ran, his tail sways after him while his fur rippled over his tensing and relaxing muscles. Kicking up some of the dead undergrowth, some dirt rises as his paws struck the ground
She runs along side of him her claws digging into the ground as she picks up speed staying right beside him-

Soon they made it to the river. Jumping in, he swipes his front paw int the water, splashing water at her. His jaw were open while he play bows before his mate.
-sits on shore as she glares at him playfully as he splashed her- Thats highly rude-she shook her head- your goof you know that

He laughs and sticks his tongue out at her. "You said you wanted to get clean." He teases a little
-pounces him as they land in the water as she grins then gets off him and plays in water-

He laughs as he was pounced. As water splashed up, he wraps his arms around her before she got up...and kisses her, then let's her go. *Come my dark temptress....lets show humans what beauty is all about...*
Temptress....-sits on shore- whats that mean? And what do u mean humans love

He rolled onto his paws and shook out the water from his fur. "Temptress means that you can attract others easily...and for the human part....I mean lets go on a hunt....therefore we show them the beauty of our natural force."
So im like a siren -tilts head looking at him-

He nods his head. "Yes my love."
I would rather not deal with thos worthless humans my love-shook the water out her fur-

Walking over to her, he licks at her pelt...removing the few undergrowth debris out of her pelt. *Are you ready to return home?*
-she nods looking in his eyes as her purple eye sparkles in the light-

*Now that you are clean..maybe we walk back home.* He looks at her as he started to walk

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus