Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

After you -she tugs his ear then follows him back to the cabin-
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Birds and crickets silence as he walked through the forest while blade of grass bend under his weight. Even though it was quiet, his ears tilt listening for anything out of place.
-she follows him as she tugged his ear as she smiled then stops him- can i ask u something

He looks at her. *You know you can speak to me freely....*
After you was banished from my land why did you find someone else what did u do what happen i wanna know

His ear tilts to her. *I found no one else. As for what happened...I went back to being a wanderer till I found this land. And after three years, I finished building this house.*
Did you belive i would return?-puts her paw on hi face- look at me what made you wait

He sits down. *After I left, I just didn't want to find anyone...plus the packs I passed by were not wanting to let in a wanderer.*
Well we are toghter and thats all that matters -nuzzles his face as she smiled-

He licks her face, then rose up to his paws. Starting to walk again, he wondered where the rest of the pack was
-she smiled and followed him home- what sounds good for dinner you know i make a bomb ass deer jerky you remember my jerky

He smiles. *yes...I remember. And I would love to have some of your delicious jerky.* Shifting to his human form, his muscular frame shined a little. Rubbing his body with his shirt, he dried himself off.
-she smiled then walks in the house as she sits on the couch Nd looks at him- ok i will start working on it
(Anyone here o.o)
Guess not o.o)
She shifts and wraps blankets around her as she opens fridge and rubs chin thinking what she needs for her jerky-
Lothar (played by Raynard)

Hey, I know it’s beem awhile, but in the unlikely chance it’s still open, can I join?

//you can still join

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus