Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia looked at him when he asked that question. She smiled slightly. "I promised to make you breakfast, remember?" She nodded a little. "I'll be here. Besides, if I leave you can just follow my scent and beg me back." A tiny giggle left her lips. "I know I'd lose that one. I have no chance against the puppydog look."

She stood up. "I'm going to go to bed too. I'll be here when you get up. I promise."
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

He nodded solemnly and clicked off the tv. He rose and slunk into his room, leaving the door open. The tired feeling had hit him all at once and he was in no way to combat it. Without much preparation, he lost the robe and collapsed on his bed, almost instantly asleep.

Keeping her eyes on his head, she peeked into his room and then picked up a blanket, draping it over him. Then she went into her own bedroom and fell asleep.

In the morning she woke before him, showered, dressed and then started making Bade a delicioius breakfast. Plenty of bacon, some eggs, and two ham omelettes. When it was all ready, she knocked on his open door. "Bade, breakfast is ready."

His dreams had landed him on the floor, opposite the bedside with the door. His head poked up from behind the bed and acknowledged her presence before flopping back on down. When he was sure she had left, he got to his feet and went to take a five second shower.

He emerged cleaned and dressed and took his place at the table.

Zalia went out and looked out the window anxiously. It was sunny. Figures. Her nerves were shot from worry about what would happen if Bade's clan found out about her. About what she was. Hopefully they hadn't heard about the man with the two marks in his neck. She hadn't had time to properly clean up because of Bade's appearance.

When he came out she'd start eating with him. "I'll bring you lunch again today." she said quietly. "It was fun...doing that yesterday." Or had it been the day before? She couldn't quite remember. Her memory was a bit shaken up, due to the crazy recent events.

"I'm actually off again today..." He had finished eating without speaking and he now brought his dishes to the sink and began to clean them. "Do you have work?"

Today he wore something different; he had on a black t-shirt and khaki shorts. His hair was relatively straightened. It wasn't brushed as well as when she did it, but he had given it a good try.

Zalia listened and nodded. "Oh, okay." She got up and cleaned her dishes as well when she was finished, then nodded at his question. "Yes. It's just house-sitting though. Do you...do you want to come with me? It'd be better than sitting around alone.." She smiled slightly at him.

"I...I'd like it if you came." Then she blushed a little. "B-but of course you're free to do whatever you want. You don't have to come if you don't want to."

He shrugged nonchalantly and leaned against the counter, arms crossed. "I don't have anything planned." He found a pair of sneakers and put them on. He waited at the door for her to be ready; when she was he nodded to go out.

"Lead on."

Zalia got the key that the people had given her and walked out with him. Thankfully it was nearby so that meant she wouldn't have to worry about getting a headache. "Are you feeling better?" She glanced at him and gave a tiny giggle. "Do you always end up sleeping on the floor?"

They reached the house and she unlocked it, then let him in and locked it again when she got inside. The house was nice and tidy already. There was a kitten mewing at their feet, so Zalia went to feed the kitten first. Then she went and sat down on the couch. "They said I could watch TV or read books or anything. Just as long as I was here for a few hours each day to discourage robbers."

His cheeks flushed lightly. "I tend to have uh... Dog dreams... Where my body moves a lot in conjunction with whatever it is that I am dreaming... So, yes I do end up on the floor a lot... I just usually fix myself." He pet the kitten absently as it ate. Animals liked him.

"What do you feel like doing?"

Zalia listened to him and giggled softly. "I find myself 'swimming' in bed sometimes." she said quietly chuckling. Of course, she forgot that she hadn't told him what else about her was special. She hadn't told him the unusual part of her blood.

"I don't know. I guess watch TV. I don't know if they have any board games here that we could play."

"Ah, alright." He followed her lead to where ever the tv was set up and made himself comfortable. He was trying to be on the best behavior so she wasn't afraid of him at all. He sat stiffly and watched her while she got comfortable.

Zalia settled into the couch, leaving plenty of room for him. She noticed him being stiff. That was unusual for him. "It's okay." She smiled slightly. "I'm okay." The kitten padded over and hopped up into Bade's lap curling up there with a purr. Zalia didn't try to touch the kitten. Animals tended to hiss or bark at her because of her vampire blood.

An awkward silence passed over them as she flipped through the channels, finally settling on a random one. She didn't really know what to say.

Bade pet the cat in silence. He was out of things to say at the moment and he instead focused on the animal.

Zalia finally found something to say after a while of silence. "Do you...really think they won't hurt me? I mean...no offense, but you're just one person. They're...a lot. And they hate vampires." She hesitated for a moment, touching her hand on his gently, the one that was petting the cat.

"...thank you.." She blushed a little and pulled her hand away. She wanted to pet the kitten too, but she knew how animals reacted around her.

Bade eyed her from the side. He felt badly that she was so afraid, but he had no words to comfort her. He didn't speak for the Pack, but he did have the power to protect her from them for at least a short time. He would have to bring it up to the group and let it go through a trial. he chose not to answer that part of her questions.

"You're welcome."

Zalia hesitated again. Her heart was racing and her stomach felt like it was wedged in her throat. Her breathing was a tad erratic, but she managed to do what she wanted. Her body tense and stiff, she leaned a little and rested her head on his shoulder.

Eyes shut tight, waiting for rejection. He was her safe spot. Someone who would protect her. His touch always brought strange little tingles to her body because of what they both were, but because she was halfblood it wasn't too bad.

He instinctively placed his arm around her shoulders and squeezed her close. He still had nothing comforting to say, but he felt his action might help some what. He wasn't sure what she was looking for exactly, but he repeated the only thing he could.

"I will protect you."

Zalia smiled softly at his words. "Thank you." Her body relaxed against him, it'd be over under his powerful arm how her tense shoulders lowered and her breath came easier. "You know...you're the nicest person I've ever met."

After a moment, she spoke again. "There's...still something I haven't told you yet."

He was half asleep, actually. Having not slept very long this morning and being so comfortable right now, he was drifting. He dropped his head back against the couch and his lids fluttered. When she finished speaking his consciousness snapped back some.

"Hnnn?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus